adios LDH aka Lisa...

by just2sheep 69 Replies latest jw friends

• Dansk
    Dansk

Looking_glass:

It is a shame especially to us knew ones because we were just getting to know the different people and now they are leaving and not because it is time to move on but because of moderator issues. Sad, sad, sad.

This is not uncommon, but the good news is many return!

For what it's worth, I still think this is the best XJW site around!

Ian

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Nic/Dansk:
    Are you saying I'm a stuffed turkey

LookingGlass:
    As far as I'm aware there are no new moderators here, and the decisions have been fairly consistent despite the obvious "human element" that makes such things tricky.

One thing will always remain constant, and that's change. People come and go for a variety of reasons. It'd be nice to package and box them, but alas that's not reality either in real life or online. I miss a whole bunch of folks from here, some of whom return from time to time, and some of whom have long departed

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Dan, I do hope those who were upset return. I agree about this site being the best. I have only surfed other sites, never posted. I don't particularly care for the other sites, a little too over the top for me. It's a shame regardless.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Well LT I hope you don't go away. You have always been a favorite of mine and the forum would not be the same without you. lisa, don't know what's goin on but (((hugs)))

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Plm:
    I've no immediate intention to leave, though things are inordinately busy at the moment, which cuts into my posting time.
    I was glad to see your return, too

• Carmel
    Carmel

Those that return will have to sit in the back row for a year and lurk! No exceptions. They must show they are worthy!

caveman

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Lisa leaving JWD?

Well to just2sheep I'm sure she just wanted to slip quietly out the back door, makes it easier when you come back.....and everyone needs a break from time to time no biggy.

Why all the drama people? It's just a discussion board and yes some of us do get edited or get our posts deleted, lets not take ourselves so seriously. Leave it to the Moderators discernment for the good of the board, to be welcoming to newbies and lurkers. Oh gawd I can't believe I'm going to say this but, <insert JWism>sometimes you just don't see the bigger picture of what's going on behind the scenes<end rant>. Have you ever wondered why a certain poster is missing? Have you ever inquired of that poster why they took leave? Many, many, many of us take a break from JWD lots of times and I'm really glad that everyone of us doesn't make a goodbye thread. Maybe Simon can start a section just for those who must inform the board that they are taking a break. Any suggestions for the name of that section?

• simplesally
    simplesally

Just wanted to say hi to bikerchic, plum (how have you been girlie??), ian and LT ...

Regarding LDH, she has come and gone before, we all need a break. hopefully, she will come back again.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Just wanted to say hi to bikerchic,

Hi ya Kelly! I thought you were ignoring me, LOL

• Soledad
    Soledad

See you soon Lisa!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit