Cow dung mushrooms? Anyone heard of this?

by breeze 20 Replies latest social humour

• nelly136
    nelly136

thats similar to a mushroom i was thinking of tigerman......

was shroomed as a jw ................kept in the dark and fed on bullshit

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

nelly136 . . ." shroomed as a JW . . . "

I like that, put on t-shirts.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Well, dang! Growing up on the farms, i used to see shrooms growing out of or around cow pies all the time. I never knew.

S

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Magic mushrooms. The best trip you will ever take

• nowisee
    nowisee

it was a bad trip on "cow-dung mushrooms" that sent my sibling crawling back to the wts.

• nowisee
    nowisee

i just saw this in active topics and saw this under the heading of "humor". are you out of your mind? my sibling eventually died of a drug overdose.

i find nothing....NO THING...laughable about this.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

The dudes who write the Watchtower eat these mushrooms in order to write such creepy fiction

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

One of my hobbies since I was 12 years old has been studying edible & poisonous wild plants.

Here's the thing about mushrooms: Well over 95% of wild mushrooms are...edible ! But, the 2 - 3% that ARE poisonous won't just make you a little sick like poisonous plants...it will kill you deader than a door nail. One poisonous mushroom can kill several people. As far as nutrition they are almost nil, in a survival mode they aren't worth your time. If you want to learn, find a good experienced teacher.

There is an excellent guide book: The Audubon Society Guide to Mushrooms. Read the introduction very carefully.

There are extremely subtle differences between edible & poisonous mushrooms. Don't bet your life by guessing.

Rabbits know these things...

• breeze
    breeze

Sorry, if you don't find some one eating cow crap humorous then I feel sorry for you!!

Now that there is funny I don't care what you say.

BREEZE

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    Sorry, if you don't find some one eating cow crap humorous then I feel sorry for you!!

Now, now... don't forget, they use manure to fertilize vegtable crops too... Is that the same thing as eating mushrooms grown from crap?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit