Limits on paper towel, tp usage at DA's. What next? Have fun w/suggestions

by juni 63 Replies latest jw friends

• moanzy
    moanzy

I can just see a service meeting for the next assembly where everyone will be told to bring their own TP. Enough for their whole family!!!!

Moanzy

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Only one condom from the restroom condom dispenser per session.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Kind of makes you want to wipe your ass with your hand and pat the crapper attendant on the back as you leave.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    Only one condom from the restroom condom dispenser per session.

BTW, are American restrooms generally equipped with condom vending machines?

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Not too sure about the States, but in Canada it's quite common. Even in schools.

• blondie
    blondie

US restrooms have condom machines in restrooms but not in high schools or lower grades.

Blondie

• Honesty
    Honesty

Two sheets of toilet paper at the convention never bothered this ol' boy from the backwoods of Tennessee.

• minimus
    minimus

ANNOUNCEMENT: The Governing Body has asked us to make this important announcement. PLEASE do NOT go to the bathrooms unless it is an absolute EMERGENCY such as colitis or severe diarrhea or irritable bowel syndrome. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Saves lining up for "Ass-embly Food" as well.

• juni
    juni

Ouch!

How about pages from the Sears catalog. My parents who were raised on farms spoke about those "good times". I like the idea of using the WT and AWAKE mags. pages and then counting the mags. as placements.

Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit