Ballistic Does America

by ballistic 72 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

Hey guys,

I can't spend long but just want to say what a great time I'm having in America. I'm in the middle of a thunder storm in Manhattan, New York at the moment. Since I've been here, I have visited most of the famous buildings, toured the Statue of Liberty and Ellis islands, been up the Empire State building, walked over Brooklyn bridge (and back) and walked the legnth of Central Park.

I have chronic blisters on my feet and have been rushing round so fast it would have kept someone with attention deficiet disorder at bay... exhausted... and tomorrow I'm up at 05:30 to get the train to Niagara.

Learning a lot while I'm here, but I really have to go, maybe tell some stories later.

My "one photo a day" diary is here:

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/[email protected]/album?.dir=cf24re2&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/[email protected]/my_photos

• ballistic
    ballistic

Oh and really sorry to Crumpet who called me on my mobile phone, I was kinda panicing at the time and running out of credit, but it was real nice of her to call...

• under_believer
    under_believer

You should do the Watchtower Farms tour and ask if you can see Jesus Cano's room.

• damselfly
    damselfly

The one photo a day is a great idea.

Take a pic of Elsewhere for me when you get to Texas will ya?

Dams

• Confession
    Confession

Hey, Ballistic, just got back from NYC myself. Love it there. Enjoy!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi Ballistic, I am glad you are having a great time, and the pics are good too, keep em coming.

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

awesome pics Ballistic.

ahhh, NYC. Something magical about that city. I love it there.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip.....

• Calliope
    Calliope

hey ballistic,

what's your itinerary? are you allowed to share?

i know i'm "in" the Netherlands...

but i can be 2 places at once. really!

calliopé

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Ballistic.........

If you happen to come to Pittsburgh to view the Charles Taze Russell pyramid, let me know. Maybe we can arrainge a meetup.

Wherever you are travelling.......have a nice stay and enjoy.

HappyDad

• juni
    juni

Good hearing from you Brian!! Love the pictures too. Thanks for staying in touch.

Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit