Do you talk to yourself?

by rassillon 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Only a crazy person would talk to someone that wouldn't answer them...even if it is themself.

• riverofdeceit
    riverofdeceit
    Sometimes I'll be thinking about something I'm going to say in the future and I'll end up vocalizing it with someone else around...that's plenty embarrassing....

Yeah, I do that too. Usually it is when I am driving.

• anewme
    anewme

I am not aware I talk to myself. But I am aware that I talk to my animals all the time.
    I even talk to animals who arent mine! I scream at squirrels to "RUN FOREST RUN!" if my car is about to squish them. I warn them "DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT BUSTER!" if they are on the side of the road.
    I talk to the wild birds, bugs, spiders, cats and dogs and the neighbors chickens.

So it wouldnt surprise me if I do talk to myself. Im just not aware of it. I guess myself isnt snitchin'

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Full blown conversations that can become come quite lively.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

"Yeah, I do that too. Usually it is when I am driving."
    --riverofdeceit
    I wish it could be confined to when I am driving alone.

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

I find myself answering myself all the time. The problem is I can't remember the questions.

The Claw

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I argue with myself so that I can win the arguement.

shelley

• target
    target

Of course I do. Then the dog gets up and leaves the room.

Target

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Of course, but it's often like talking to the wall.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

do you? ---- Yes do you do it with an inner monolog? ---- Yes do you do it out loud? ---- Rarely and the biggie, do you answer yourself? ---- Yes, the thing that worries me sometimes is I use the word "we" when Im talking to myself about myself or asking myself a question. Almost as if the person Im talking to is a different person? Maybe Im MPD? Seriously this concerns me greatly at times.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit