Question for everyone(ok, at least for the hardcore exjw's)

by Jourles 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

I already have the original batch... can't wait for the next instalment!

• Poztate
    Poztate
    Chew on that WT. You knew you couldn't keep these babies off of the web forever.

The GB will be afraid to say ANYTHING.They know that the very same day it will be broadcast around the world..

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    Chew on that WT. You knew you couldn't keep these babies off of the web forever.

Lol!

I think it's great.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Thanks for the notice Jourles.

The WTS is already too scared to send letters to tell a person they are disfellowshipped. The leave a blank page in the Elders manual for sensitive commandments on pedophiles to be hand written. Now that elders letters are out in the open they are going to have to think very carefully about everything they ever send out. Great Work.

• wednesday
    wednesday

It is very hard to function and stay sane when you know that your every move and phone call and emails being watched. If you have ever been on a job and they started a paper trail on you, it must be liket hat or worse. You know your days are numbered.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

make sure some of you make COPIES in case lawyers get involved.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Well folks, I hear the letters would have been up last night, but the browser upload doesn't seem to like 100MB zipped files. So, we all have to wait to hear from reexamine'r to see how to get these uploaded(no email reply yet).

Yes, these letters could go up anywhere else(I could host them), but then the WTS could simply fax a letter and *poof*, the entire site would be gone(been there done that). There's a big advantage of having the server hardware in Malaysia or some other Asian island country.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Oh, and for Scully.....these new files kick ass over the old pics. You will want to discard your old one's after you see these.

OK, to whet your appetite, here's a sample. (it won't stay up too long)

• skeptic2
    skeptic2

I'll definitely be downloading them!

• freetosee
    freetosee

Many Thanks to everyone involved in this. I very much look forward to the files. It will be most interesting and revealing to read these instructions. fts

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit