Question for everyone(ok, at least for the hardcore exjw's)

by Jourles 28 Replies latest jw friends

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

gee, my own copy of body of elder letters.... my theocratic library is expanding faster than when I was a active witness.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    Jourles: OK, to whet your appetite, here's a sample . (it won't stay up too long)

Wow! So much for "will never be appointed" eh? If it is even a question which requires consideration then obviously the position on the matter is somewhat short of "Never, not under any circumstances, not in this organization!"

Former child molesters can be reappointed based on the elders determination on several points.

Wow. I can hardly wait to see what the whole collection reveals.

AuldSoul

• Amazing
    Amazing

Jourles,

It would be a gift from heaven. Meat in due season, and the latest new light.

Jim Whitney

• skeptic2
    skeptic2

Has it been uploaded yet? I assume we will find it on the downloads page. What will the name be?

• Confession
    Confession

This is great. Although I haven't been an elder since (I think) 1999, as I'm doing research, trying to remember certain points while a JW, sometimes I just can't find it in the publications. That's when it hits me: "It was in a letter to the body of elders!"

Can't wait to dive into that.

• freetosee
    freetosee

Will it be announced here or do we need to look for the collection on some other page?

• Jourles
    Jourles

As soon as reexaminer gets back to earth, it'll be posted here.

• freetosee
    freetosee

Danke schön!

• thecarpenter

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit