Question for everyone(ok, at least for the hardcore exjw's)

by Jourles 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Jourles
    Jourles

How would you like to have in your possession all of the BoE letters in a text-searchable pdf format?

If you do, I think I heard through the grapevine that they will be appearing on reexamine.org sometime tonight. I believe the first batch will run close to 100MB. I hear it contains everything from 1977-2001. Post-2001 letters will be available shortly, from what I gather.

We're talking upwards of 500 pages altogether.

Chew on that WT. You knew you couldn't keep these babies off of the web forever.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Good job guys!!!

• Poztate
    Poztate
    Chew on that WT. You knew you couldn't keep these babies off of the web forever.

Glad to hear of it..Information (true) is what will bring this cult down

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Oh WOW! That will, no doubt, have a treasure trove of tidbits to mine. I am sure ex-elders might not understand how potent such information would be, but they might have never considered the letters from the standpoint of the rank and file publishers.

As we know, the letters to the BOE are not sanitized for public consumption. I wonder how the publishers will react to the direct tones and sometimes coarse instructions barked at the bodies of elders?

What an awesome thing to provide. Thanks to WHOEVER is behind this. MEGA thanks.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul (of the "Can I Pick Up My Copy Yet?" class)

• xjwms
    xjwms

GOOD JOB

LETS DO IT.....

hard-core

xjwms

• serendipity
    serendipity

I'd really appreciate it if people could post the dates of the really interesting letters or post them on here for discussion.

• Honesty
    Honesty

PRICELESS!!!!!

• LDH
    LDH

L O FREAKING L

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Can't hardly wait.

• wednesday
    wednesday

No wonder they are fighting for dear life, next thing they know, some of their private emails, or taped without their knowledge phone calls, will be up for all the world to hear and see. A fly on the wall during a private GB meeting. That would be nice.

I can dream

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit