Napa Valley, CA Child Abuse Court Case Victories

by AndersonsInfo 87 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Jourles
    Jourles

Here is the document which outlines the insurance scheme of the WTS:

1998-09-01 document (618KB)

Download it quick, I'm not keeping it up for long.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

• blondie
    blondie

How has the work of SNAP in California regarding abuse cases by priests affected this case?

• restrangled
    restrangled

Very Interesting.......

I have worked for a top notch BI attorney as a legal secretary. They're advice to not mention who was at fault, legal action etc., is typical of high powered corporations and Insurance Defense firms. Anyone hurt on their property will be subrogated by a person's own insurance company, .....if the injured reports it as such. You must go for medical evaluation, no matter how OK you feel.

The statement that it would most likely be someone who was not a witness filing suit tells you they discourage legal action by witnesses despite the fact they are due an award of pain and suffering for negligence.

Having 2 elders fill out all the information is more cya against a plaintiff. If there were witnesses to the injury it is imperative to get their statements.

Here is a little hint to this entire field. Most insurance companies do not want to go to trial, and will offer compensation immediately upon hiring an attorney. The longer you hold out the more they pay. If someone has a history of slip and falls or filing claims, this can backfire. If you are found partially responsible for your injuries, your claim is also reduced by a precentage, such as in a car accident, in otherwords you were 50% at fault, your claim will be reduced by that much.

A broken sidewalk that juts up over 1/2 inch, icey sidewalks or parking lots, ripples in carpets, something attached to a wall, falling on a person, some one driving a vehicle in the employee or service of a company ......are just a few of the cases for filing suit.

They are paying big bucks for this legal advice and protection.

r.

• restrangled
    restrangled

To Clarify: My previous reply was in response to Jourles WT legal advice to BI injuries.

r.

• sf
    sf
    in America, as there is a long-standing tradition of "hands off" when it comes to religion.

Ah yes. And it is this that the WTBTS $banks$ on.

Oh but TEDDY, traditions, even longstanding ones, can be shaved. Take THAT to your JP Morgan banker, brother.

sKally

• sf
    sf

blondie,

I'm not sure on the answer to your question, yet found this article. You may have already read it. It contains SNAP's West Regional Director. Perhaps an email to her will help:

http://www.bishop-accountability.org/news2006/03_04/2006_04_10_Ryan_NapaPriests.htm

sKally

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

thanks for the chuckle jourles!

yeah, they call the insurance premiums "contributions".

Everything with them is a "contribution". Oh, I would so love to see them get busted for this little racket.

-silent

• blondie
    blondie

Skally, I'm actually a member of SNAP. I'd like to know the answer from the legal viewpoint of those defending ex-JWs.

Blondie

• sf
    sf

Ah, I see. Pardon me.

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit