Napa Valley, CA Child Abuse Court Case Victories

by AndersonsInfo 87 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Amazing
    Amazing

Elsewhere,

"I wonder if this could potentially be expanded to cover ALL Judicial Committee meetings since the elders are required to send the S-77 form to the Watchtower Society when a person is Disfellowshiped for any reason."

It could be, because the S-77 for many years stated the basic offense, which revealed the confidence. Also, it seems certain that this ruling would apply in those cases where the Society was written a letter by the JC to seek advice on how to deal with a case ... and there were a lot of those. Finally, I was somewhat surprised to learn how easily the Society had my JC file available during deposition and testimony ... going back to the 1970s.

Jim Whitney

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

BIG California ruling came down over the weekend....

I'll post tomorrow.....

Keep the faith--

Kimberlee D. Norris

Love & Norris

[email protected]

• stillconcerned
  • Odrade
    Odrade

You TEASE!!! ;) Can't wait...

• toreador
    toreador

I cant wait!

• silentWatcher
  • Gerard
    Gerard
    [...] elder Edward Villegas, who was convicted for child abuse in 1994 and died in prison soon afterwards. Much of the abuse happened in the 1970s and 1980s. During that time, Villegas operated a church-sponsored daycare.

http://www.metroactive.com/papers/sonoma/04.06.05/jehovahs-0514.html

• AndersonsInfo
  • Country Girl
    Country Girl

We're making steps, people, one little step at a time. It seems slow, but in the long range, it'll be worth it: no more children molested and not being availed of their rights; no more hiding the most heinous of sins; little people protected by the State to get the best medical care that is available; and people made aware as adults of their choices. If we can't save some adults because of their adult choices, at least we can save some of the little people that *have* no choices because some freak-God infected adults want to make their choices for them, condemning them to a life of possible death because of their freak-God beliefs! No child should live like that. It's no different than Jim Jones.. it's only slower.

I'm glad that this Judge had the balls to crack down on their excuses. No religion should hide behind Ecclesiastical privilege to protect the right to molest their children or give them up to death to the hands of their Freak-God. No good God would demand that. That's why God created doctors, damnit, to help people. It's about time that our government recognized that there is a Freak-Faction out there, and they need to curb them to stop their deleterious affects on the most vulnerable: the children. Someone protect these kids! If the adults won't do it, let the Government do it. Damn the adults, they can die for all they want.. but the kids have no choice.

CG

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Big Tex said:

What I find encouraging is a court that seems to be willing to attempt to dive into a religious sect. This is a very difficult process in America, as there is a long-standing tradition of "hands off" when it comes to religion. Separation of church and state and all. It is not often a court has been willing to do so, and even moreso on a clergy privilege matter. I'm thrilled the court recognized established law regarding the penitent privilege.

What I find encouraging is that this Court is willing to take on this "no-no" and finally protect its' citizens from freak cults. Finally stop the endless killing for religion, and recognize that fanaticism is *not* a religion, it's just a state of mind. They are willing to take on the JW's right here, maybe next they could take on the JW's giving up their babies to their false Gods by not getting the medical care they need. Our enemy isn't from outside, it's inside. All deaths by religious fanaticism need to be halted, especially those of the children who have no choice! Adults make their choices, albeit ignorant, but they're adults. Children HAVE NO CHOICES.

CG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit