Is this site ever used for on-line dating?

by frozen one 70 Replies latest social relationships

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    I seriously doubt it

OK THAT DOES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DO SERIOUSLY NEED FLIRTING 101!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• dido
    dido

I can`t see myself remarrying, but i would like to meet an exjw, as have been out with a couple of worldly men, and they haven`t got enough upstairs, well, they don`t fully understand us do they? Whenever i meet up with exjw friends, we talk for hours, as we have so much in common, even if it is to exchange horror stories! I know quite a few exjw women who want to meet exjw men, and we did discuss how we could set up a dating site for ex`s, but i`m not that clever to do that, but would definately join if there was one!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I just had to put my 2 cents in! There are a bunch of weed (pot) head men and women who are also ex-dubs! Man! They're really compatible!

• trevor
    trevor

A few interesting 'massages' have arrive in my Inbox. I always reply in a friendly and polite way but I am spoken for.

Still it is nice to know that I am not considered naff by the whole board.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    There are a bunch of weed (pot) head men

Why MsMcDucket, are you hitting on me?

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

IP -

BRAT!!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

IP I didn't know that you were one of the pot heads! Oops! You are a cutie, but I'm all ready taken, and I don't smoke weed.

• frozen one
    frozen one

I'll let you be the judge. (Insert gratuitous boobie shot here)

I saw it on the internet so it must be true. The Harley's fired up. Send directions!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I thought those big boobies belonged to Stilla!!!!

• dustrabbit
    dustrabbit

I wouldn't be adverse to it, but I could not realistically believe I'd actually meet woman who would fit my tastes: a humorous, creative/artisitc, Asian ex-JW female, around my age, especially living in Denver -- be it on this board or off.

But this thread does show something so predictive about humor nature...as long as the situation is really informal, the mixing of genders will lead to some discourse regaridng sex and love sooner or later.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit