Is this site ever used for on-line dating?

by frozen one 70 Replies latest social relationships

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

My husband and I flew to AZ to attend the wedding of a couple that met on JWD.

lisa

• merfi
    merfi

Hey Frozen,

my stats:

DA 03/09/06
    single
    blonde
    37yo
    your neighbor! (Fiji is my JWD hide-out) in Iowa.

This is all tongue-in-cheek, but feel free to PM me if you wish.
    my saga is in early posts.

~merfi

• frozen one
    frozen one

Proceed at your own peril...Exactly, Blondie...I read a lot of your posts. You're hot!

I have met one person from this board. We live in the same area. Turned out that she lived in my Aunt and Uncle's basement apartment when she was pioneering back in the early 80's. Small world.

Sorry to hear you were in a motorcycle wreck, Aude. Hope it wasn't too serious. Care to share a few details? I've been to Fiji, Merfi, and it would be a great hideout. Been to Iowa several times, too. I'll drop you a line. Speaking of dropping a line, yes, fishing is a part of marina life. I sail myself. Speaking of marina life, I'm off to the boat with a cooler of beer and a bottle of rum (yohoho). Marina life is fun most of the time, but around the 4th of July the joint really jumps.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I keep trying to use it for that purpose but all I get are restaining & cease and desist orders.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Don't be shy to Pm people! The best flirting is often done that way.

Dams

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

liar

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

dont call dams a liar leese

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

I think every site (this one included) has some potential for generating realworld relationships. we are here with something in common, in this case a substancial something and it gives us ready connection to each other. It depends on how bold we are willing to be in a forum where too much openess can betray us to the bOrg*. Be careful but go for it if it seems right.
    Cyd (not his real name);
    44 y.o.
    5' 10"
    190 lbs
    Hazel eyes
    Beard
    Bicyclist
    Bookworm
    Barista extraordairre / property manager

• arrowstar
    arrowstar
    dont call dams a liar leese

you know better

• jojochan
    jojochan

Aude:

currently healing from motorcycle accident )

(((Aude))) Hope you're healing well...

jojochan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit