Early menopause

by MsMcDucket 73 Replies latest watchtower medical

• juni
    juni

Hi again!

Tired all of the time and like I was living in a fog. Forgetfullness, not with it feeling.

Juni

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Tired all of the time and like I was living in a fog. Forgetfullness, not with it feeling.

Juni, that's me. Just add hot flashes, chills, headaches, heart palpitations, kidney pain, leg and foot cramps, itchy tu-tu (men don't look at this), etc...

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

In reading these posts I'm more curious than worried about menopause. Does everyone really need to take hormones? Like puberty, don't our bodies go through these stages with little interference? I guess I don't think about these things much and I'm fortunate they haven't affected me or I guess I'd be in the docs office alongside a lot of others. But geez.....the talk about your insides falling to the outside if you don't take something is kind of gross and scary...swife.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

sammielee, that isn't a joke. I'm a nurse and I've taken care of old women with prolapsed uteruses. It ain't no fun putting in a pessary ring!

• wednesday
    wednesday

I've seen a prolapsed vaginal vault. I'm using my vagifem.

Generally speaking with a normal menopause, you may not have too many difficulties. It is sometimes a rough year or two but most women survive. But surgical or any kind of early menopause is very bad, b/c it comes before the natural age nature intended it to. . Those organs will "fall" out of their natural place without some estrogen and good muscles, sometimes even with estrogen, as there are other factors involved too-ie heaving lifitng, very large baby, several other things.

• vitty
    vitty

I really dont like the sound of all this.........................

In the Uk women just "go through" the menopause................hardly anything is mentioned about taking stuff

Maybe we are made of tougher stuff..................only joking

• Robdar
    Robdar

I really dont like the sound of all this.........................

In the Uk women just "go through" the menopause................hardly anything is mentioned about taking stuff

Maybe we are made of tougher stuff..................only joking

Odd, I have a couple of friends over that that are on HRT. They complain of the same symptoms that I have been reading about. I'm curious. How old are you and how old are your friends?

• Robdar
    Robdar

I just love these "girl talks". I've gotten some interesting info. You all are like sisters to me. Thanks.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Robdar, I was kind of embarrassed to post it, but figured that people out there would benefit from knowing about it; and that some have been through it. I knew that many would be able to give me some "spiritual direction" on it.

• Robdar
    Robdar

MsMcD, I am glad that you posted about this topic. I am also glad that the men have kept their noses out of this conversation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit