Vegetarianism

by rezamichael 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

I'm a vegatarian... can you guess my favorite vegatation?

• greendawn
    greendawn

Unpleasant though it may be slaughtering animals, we are stuck for the time being with eating meat. The Jews sacrificed countless animals at their temple as part of their religious service to God.

I am not so sure whether vegetarians are more healthy that meat eaters, seventh day adventists may be healthier but that may not be necessarily due to being vegetarian but some other factor in their diet or life style.

Primitive populations are much healthier than industrialised nations yet many of them consume large amounts of meat.

• Mr Ben
    Mr Ben

When you die and decompose, and your nutrients return to the soil, all the really holy vegetables hoping to get a good karma next time, will rufuse to eat you. (You can recognise the holy vegetables as they tend to grow all alone.)

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    LESS THAN 1% OF HUMANS HAVE IT IN THEM TO KILL AN ANIMAL AND THE FACT WE NEED KNIVES AND GUNS TO DO IT SHOWS ITS NOT FLIPPIN NATURAL AND WE WERENT DESIGNED TO KILL ANIMALS RATHER WE HAVE OPPOSEABLE THUMBS TO PICK APPLES FROM TREES! have i made u look dumb enough yet?

Ummm; What about all them animals slaughtered for sacrifice?...

AND HELL YEAH I WISH BAD THINGS TO HAPPEN TO MY FELLOW MAN AS MY FELLOW MAN ARE MOSTLY ****** AND I WILL GET MY KARMA

Me thinks, ya need 2 try some of me fruit (from above)....

• trevor
    trevor

Jehovah’s Witnesses already have a religion!

• LDH
    LDH
    AND HELL YEAH I WISH BAD THINGS TO HAPPEN TO MY FELLOW MAN AS MY FELLOW MAN ARE MOSTLY ****** AND I WILL GET MY KARMA

I thank god this nut job is not from the U.S. He uses the term dog's bollox.

<whispers a silent prayer to a non-existent being>

"Thank you God, we have enough nut-jobs, it's about time England kept some of their own."

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    the holiest man to step foot on this earth srila prabhupada

CULT ALERT! From reading the nonsense rezamichael is spouting, it's not hard to see why Hare Krishnas are sometimes known as "Eastern Jehovah's Witnesses".

Yoghurt-munching wackos!

• stevenyc
    stevenyc
    The Seven Purposes of ISKCON

When Srila Prabhupada first incorporated ISKCON, in 1966, he gave it seven purposes:

• To systematically propagate spiritual knowledge to society at large and to educate all peoples in the techniques of spiritual life in order to check the imbalance of values in life and to achieve real unity and peace in the world.
    • To propagate a consciousness of Krishna, as it is revealed in the Bhagavad-gita and the Srimad-Bhagavatam.
    • To bring the members of the Society together with each other and nearer to Krishna, the prime entity, thus to develop the idea within the members, and humanity at large, that each soul is part and parcel of the quality of Godhead (Krishna).
    • To teach and encourage the sankirtana movement, congregational chanting of the holy names of God as revealed in the teachings of Lord Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu.
    • To erect for the members, and for society at large, a holy place of transcendental pastimes, dedicated to the personality of Krishna.
    • To bring the members closer together for the purpose of teaching a simpler and more natural way of life.
    • With a view towards achieving the aforementioned purposes, to publish and distribute periodicals, magazines, books and other writings.

Ring a Bell ?

steve

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    CULT ALERT! From reading the nonsense rezamichael is spouting, it's not hard to see why Hare Krishnas are sometimes known as "Eastern Jehovah's Witnesses".

Yoghurt-munching wackos!

I always(not really always) wondered why, when I toured around the U.S. with the Grateful Dead, there was always Hare Krishnas out in the parking lots/camp grounds, trying to sell their beliefs, but never had I seen one JW standing out there with some rags...

But Anyway...

• Mr Ben
    Mr Ben
    Yoghurt-munching wackos!

Duh! You probiotic murdering scum! I have been to India to advise them on their nuclear arms race with Pakistan and can personally guarantee that not once EVER did I actually observe any microbial life form being consumed by the gentle Indian nation!

Professor Ben

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit