Vegetarianism

by rezamichael 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smellsgood
    smellsgood

"i was a JW at one point and i used my intellect to realise its in the infancy of religion

.u reincarnate into a hellish body to serve "temporary" time there to work ur bad karma and it is full of pain to equal out the sufering u caused other direcetly or indirectly....."

smellsgood: "....and as everybody knows australia is entirely populated by criminals, so i should clearly not choose....

*ahem* Wesley said it best.

"truly, you have a dizzying intellect."

• rezamichael
    rezamichael

God! i really got to you didnt i? u throw in a couple of big words and u think ur the dogs bollox ;) there is action and reaction in this world mate ;) and for every bad action there has to be a bad reaction ;) now listen here and carry on copying and pasting as u do......MILLIONS OF ANIMALS BEING SLAUGHTERED EVERYDAY CREATES ENOUGH BAD KARMA FOR ALL THE RAPES AND MURDERS AND TORTURES U SEE HAPPENING EACH DAY..........the holiest man to step foot on this earth srila prabhupada said that if the world turned vegetarian tomorrow the 90% of bad karma would be wiped out and the world would almost be at peace.....also eating meat causes aggresion....now let me see? which is the only major country in the world to never have gone to war? hmmm india oooooh i wonder why.....vegetarian.......they cant kill animals so they wouldnt kill men......peaceful....and if ur ignorant as to ignore the oldest nation on earth then feed on these quotes from 2 famous vegetarians: "Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet" - ALBERT EINSTEIN "I have from an early age abjured the use of meat, and the time will come when men such as I will look upon the murder of animals as they now look upon the murder of men." - LEONARDO DA VINCI............SO SUCK ON THAT ****HEAD hehe......also ur showing ur own ignorance when u think vegetarianism is inferior.....lets see again....the 3 oldest living tribes in the world...all live over 100 years old on average and all are vegetarian.....hmm the biggest meat eating people in the world INUITS and oh they live an average life expectancy of 40 years old.....but no humans are omivores yes ur very right cuz the human body sustains itself 30 years longer with a vegetarian diet but no ur right we were meant to eat meat! BULLCRAP.....even the scandavians life expectancy went up during the war when meat was unavailable for years AND WENT BACK DOWN WHEN MEAT WAS AVAILABEL AGAIN AFTER THE WAR.....oh the oldest living person in the world.....was a vegetarian hehe i hope ur enjoying this? WE CAN DIGEST CARDBOARD DOES THAT MEAN WE SHOULD EAT CARDBOARD? HUH HUH HUH? LOL just cuz weve evolved to eat meat doesnt mean we are designed to and should?! now lets see 1. a carnivore has claws a herbivore doesnt WE DONT 2. a carniviore has no pores in skin a herbivore does WE DO 3.a carnivore has sharp pointed front teeth a herbivore doesnt WE DONT 4. a carnivore has small salivary gland a herbivore has well developed salivary glands SO DO WE 5. a carnivore has acid saliva a herbivore has alkaline saliva SO DO WE 6. a carnivore has strong HCL acid in its stmoach a herbivore has 20 times less the strength SO DO WE 7. a carnivore has an intestinal tract 3 times the length of its body a herbivore has an intestinal tract several times its body length SO DO WE 8. a carnivore laps up water a herbivore suck water SO DO WE 9. a carnivore salivates at the site of a blood dead carvas sticks its nose in and eat raw flesh HUMANS WOULD BE SICK AT THE SIGHT OF A DEAD BLOOD CARCASS........10. 100% of carnivores or omnivors if ur being picky can kill prey (natural predators) LESS THAN 1% OF HUMANS HAVE IT IN THEM TO KILL AN ANIMAL AND THE FACT WE NEED KNIVES AND GUNS TO DO IT SHOWS ITS NOT FLIPPIN NATURAL AND WE WERENT DESIGNED TO KILL ANIMALS RATHER WE HAVE OPPOSEABLE THUMBS TO PICK APPLES FROM TREES! have i made u look dumb enough yet? or do u want more? and ur stupid remark about humans having canine teeth HA! THATS LAUGHABLE U FOOL....why dont u compare a humans canines to ur pet dogs and see how they are half the length and not pointed or sharp they are just about good enough to pierce an apple.... I'd like to see you tackle a steer and tear it apart with those ferocious incisors LOL.....AND BTW GORILLAS HAVE CANINES TOO BUT DO THEY EAT MEAT? NO! ONCE AGAIN FOOL! NOW CARRY ON COPYING AND PASTING IM ENJOYING MAKIN U LOOK STUPID! and please please please dont stop eating meat! id like to see u die earlier have higher risks of cancer and heart disease poorer digestion and pay the price for all the bad karma ur pickin up! AND HELL YEAH I WISH BAD THINGS TO HAPPEN TO MY FELLOW MAN AS MY FELLOW MAN ARE MOSTLY ****** AND I WILL GET MY KARMA FOR THINKIN THAT AND IM NOR PERFECT BUT LEAST I HAVE A HEART TO SEE HOW WRONG AND CRUEL SLAUGHTERHOUSES ARE! UR JUST A COLD HEARTED FOOL WHO'S HAD A GOOD EDUCATION SO THINKS HE CAN PICK APART PEOPLES COMMENTS WITH HIS BIG WORDS........ur a nobody!

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Your approach to vegetarianism is no different than many of this world's more intolerant religions. Judgemental. Remember, you catch more flies with honey! Honey is alright, right? although you can't eat the flies, that would be murder and you would deserve to go to hell for it.

• Warlock
    Warlock

IS THERE SOMETHING IN THE AIR TODAY, OR WHAT?????????

WARLOCK

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Go on a vegetarian diet today - Eat only vegetarians!

• kazar
    kazar

I am a vegetarian, by choice. However, I think there are far worse things going on in the world than eating meat; for instance, butchering human beings in wars. Killing and molesting children to name only a few. What about other crimes that are committed? Do you believe that there will be punishment for such crimes, or is it only for eating meat?

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Fruit, vegetables, cereals and legumes are not food - they're what food eats.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

The only thing I can't figure out is... why did Jehoopwa make mosquitoes? And, if an able-bodied penis gets flaccid, will it rise again?

• kazar
    kazar

OK, OK. I give up. I posted in a serious manner attempting to appeal to rezamichael's logic; now, after reading the posts again, you guys got me laughing. Now I can't stop laughing. Daniel-P--stop it!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    I posted in a serious manner attempting to appeal to rezamichael's logic;

You're flogging a dead horse there!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit