Vegetarianism

by rezamichael 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• acsot
    acsot
    three weeks, sun, sand, the other s, French food and wine and doing as little as humanly possible apart from reading loads and lounging in the water when it gets too hot.

damn, and I thought my summer was good !

Have fun!

• rezamichael
    rezamichael

hey pudd u give vegetarians a bad name by cooking meat for the cunts that are meat eaters :D 8 people get bad karma from the death of one animal including the people who buy and cook meat :D i cant wait for u to get ur bad karma u fat ugly slut :D and meat tastes good :D but i dont eat it in spite of that :D u see people who give up meat cuz it tastes bad are then cook it for others are worse than meat eaters...wishing u a horrible death :D bye bye and pak or is it paki......either way u smell......haha and i dont spend more than 5mins writing my replies as im not as pathetic as abadon and i have a life :D and i have friends so i dont have to kiss ass like u " oohh abadon ur replies are so cool ooh will u be my boyfriend i think im in love" I THOUGHT MEAT EATERS WERE BAD BUT FAGS LIKE U MAKE THEM LOOK SAINTS :D

• Warlock
    Warlock

REZA,

ARE YOU 5150 ? SURE SOUNDS LIKE IT.

Warlock

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

The Society for Krishna Consciousness, or whatever they're calling themselves these days, don't cook with garlic because it isn't an acceptable offering to Krishna. Considering garlic is a traditional way to ward off evil spirits, what does that tell you about their "Lord Krishna"?

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

ascot

Actually, you and press any are right; it's really interesting to see how this nasty little piece of work exemplifies the old adage about 'opinion reached by irrational means cannot be changed by rational argument'. I didn't go in with that as an intent; I simply thought he was an offencive little shit.

He lies about India's history and ignores it being pointed out. And despite being proven wrong his opinion does not change.

As he is incapable of dealing with the fact humans evolved as omnivores he tries to argue that humans are herbivores as they don't have characteristics of carnivores. And despite being proven wrong his opinion does not change.

His attempt at showing the superiority of vegetarians fails, as in addition to the geniuses he quoted there are also vegetarian monsters. And despite being proven wrong his opinion does not change.

When it's pointed out the end of the use of animals for food would lead to the reduction in population of those same animals by some 4 times the population of humans. 30 billion living being blotted out for his dietary consideration, he ignores it as he has no counter argument. And despite being proven wrong his opinion does not change.

He actually hasn;t given any tangible reason (other than some twat in a loin-cloth said so) that eating meat is wrong. And despite having no proof he's right his opinion does not change.

And this;

hey pudd u give vegetarians a bad name by cooking meat for the cunts that are meat eaters :D 8 people get bad karma from the death of one animal including the people who buy and cook meat :D i cant wait for u to get ur bad karma u fat ugly slut :D and meat tastes good :D but i dont eat it in spite of that :D u see people who give up meat cuz it tastes bad are then cook it for others are worse than meat eaters...wishing u a horrible death :D bye bye and pak or is it paki......either way u smell......haha and i dont spend more than 5mins writing my replies as im not as pathetic as abadon and i have a life :D and i have friends so i dont have to kiss ass like u " oohh abadon ur replies are so cool ooh will u be my boyfriend i think im in love" I THOUGHT MEAT EATERS WERE BAD BUT FAGS LIKE U MAKE THEM LOOK SAINTS :D

I addition to his generalised self-rightous hate to wards humans doing what humans are meant to do naturally, he is a racist homophobe. The sheer idiocy of a person following an Eastern religion using 'Paki' as an insult! He can probably only spend 5 minutes on his replies as his attention span isn't capable more (or the warders only give him 5 minutes a day), and his hate filled bile increases when others get the attention he so obviously craves and was expecting in posting here. He condemns millions to hell and then gets all sniffy at being insulted! Rather than impressing people he has made himself a laughing stock.

Given his hate toward his fellowman, rez will be reincarnated as a syphilitic dog's bowel movement. But of course, the fact hating humans and wishing for their deaths is (to even a child) a far worse thing than eating a rabbit will completely go over his flat little head as it's too far up his own bottom to ever be reached by anyone short of a proctologist who was an enthusiastic speleologist in his spare time.

ROLL UP ROLL UP ROLL UP LADIES AND GENTLEMAN AND SEE WHAT KULTIC KRISHNA KONCIOUSNESS CAN DO TO YOU! SEE HOW BEING A HARE KRISHNA CAN TURN YOU INTO A SPITE FILLED MORON WITH NO LOVE FOR THEIR FELLOW MAN!

Oh reztard, I'm not angry, I'm LAUGHING at you.

Now be a good moron, and go dissuade the lions at Whipsnade from their evil carnivore diet. I suggest entering their compound and going up to the biggest one so you can tell him how good you are and how bad he is.

• merfi
    merfi

Reza, sweetie... it really is time to take your medication and slip back into the soft, lavendar-scented straightjacket. C'mon, slowly... here's a nice cookie... c'mon, just a few steps more... leave the nice computer alone now... Here's Mr Pookie-bear, he misses you... little drink of nice water to wash down the nice little pill... there ya go....

~your RN
    "Carrot Crunchers Institution"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit