I think I did something very "sick" and embarassing

by kristyann 42 Replies latest jw friends

• serendipity
    serendipity

((( Kristy )))

I can understand why you are embarrassed, but I agree with the others, don't beat yourself up over this. I would call the friend to apologize, offer to have the couch cleaned, etc and to tell her it was totally unexpected.

I too was thinking that you had sex in public or got involved in an orgy or something when I first read this.

• KW13
    KW13

its fine, stop being daft. how would you act if it was them? i suspect they'll do the same IF indeed it happened which ya dont know yet

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

kristyann, at first I thought you had heard an "odd" sound followed by an "odd" smell.... I was going to tell you that such a thing is perfectly normal!

• whyizit
    whyizit

Okay! Whew!

I thought you INTENTIONALLY did something really gross with body fluid. This was an accident, and I would just fess up to my friends. Tell them you are really embarrassed and that you hope you didn't make a mess at their home. Your monthly friend came a little unexpected and way early. Not your fault!

My brother-in-law is always doing something disgusting. And he knows it. Yuk. And he wonders why I don't want him to hug me or touch me. He's a real dandy. At a family reunion last year, he decides to "help" cook the burgers on the grill. He takes out his trusty knife (a large hunting knife) and starts poking around at every burger. Dinner time comes along and I warn as many people as I can NOT to eat the burgers. One of the cousins admonishes me for being childish. "I'm sure he washed the knife. I'm eating the burgers." I just shrugged. Her sister and I ate veggie and fruit salads and by-passed the meat. "Do you think he washed the knife?" she asks. "I know he did not." I say. "Why did you tell us not to eat those burgers?" she asks. "Because 15 minutes ago, my son stepped in a pile of doggie doo down by the pond and he took that same knife out and started digging the crap out of the grooves of his tennis shoes. Then he wiped the blade off in the grass to clean it off." She just cringed. Her sister walks by and takes a big bite of her hamburger and says "Mmmmm!" I just winked at her sister and smiled. She nearly died laughing. The dumb*** should have listened to me. Everyone knows the guy is unstable!

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Kristy,

I feel for you, I too had one that was extremely embarrasing. There was this young man that I wanted to go out with for the longest time, back when I was a JW. He FINALLY asked me, and we went to a club to dance (about 30 miles from the city). In the middle of a dance during the early part of the date, I felt this horrible sensation. I had started to hemmorhage (sp?), it was running down my legs. I ran off the dance floor bumping into people, went into the bathroom and cleaned up the best I could, but it would not stop. I had to go back out, ask him to get me home. Next day I had to have an emergency D&C and (gasp) go on birth control to control the bleeding. Never saw that "brother" again. You should have seen the look (like a deer in the headlights) on his face when I told him. I was mortally humiliated then, but now I think its kind of funny.

Sherry

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Girlfriend...we ALL have these stories!! When I first got my period my mother hadnt told me ANYTHING. Her way of dealing with it was to open the bathroom door, throw a BELT and a pad at me and say "here, use this." This was in like 1968 before the sticky pads so you had to wear this contraption that clipped onto each end of a pad and the damn thing NEVER stayed in place! So yeah..it was bulging, slipping, leaking, and sticking out of everything. Like puberty isnt bad enough! And of course my mom told my dad and I wanted to kill her. One time I came home from a date and walked into the living room with him only to find that the DOG had dragged EVERY ONE OF THE USED KOTEX PADS into the living room from the bathroom and had ripped them apart. There were nasty bloody napkin pieces EVERYWHERE. Holy sheet. Wanted to DIE DIE DIE!

Hey...if you were standing at a bus stop and picked a huge juicy booger and had nowhere to put it and flicked it and it landed on somebody's eye glasses and a cute guy behind you that you didnt know was there saw you and said "Hey!! Thats my MOTHER you flicked that on!"...then hey...you'd have a case :)

• Bookey
    Bookey

(removed)

• kristyann
    kristyann

Oh my lanta... you have no idea how grateful I am for all of you and your stories. They made me feel SO much better. I guess that I didn't realize that so many women (or almost all) have had something really embarassing happen with their periods at one point or another... or I was just so wrapped up in my own that I thought it was the worst thing in the world and so I forgot. Your stories were great and made me laugh and made me feel SO much better. Thanks for being willing to share them. It really means a lot to me that I can actually share this kind of stuff with all of you and that you all reassured me that I am fine and perfectly normal!

Thanks again for all your encouragement and the good stories. :-) :-) :-) I love you guys!

• greendawn
    greendawn

I am sure they will understand that whatever happened was not intentional and today all sorts of things can be cleaned with the right cleaning substances.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Kirsty, I gave a talk with my flies undone once... beat that! I'm sure we get more embarassed when we are younger. I'm sure you'll look back and laugh one day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit