I think I did something very "sick" and embarassing

by kristyann 42 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Slap my mouth! I never had the depth to think about the possibility that it was a feminine issue. Sorry Kristyann, didn't mean to pry. I was thinking along the lines of barfing on your dentist or something like that. Actually, that just happened to one of my employees just yesterday, so that's where that idea came from. OK, I'm outa here so I don't dig a bigger hole to bury myself in.

• kristyann
    kristyann

Kristofer... hahaha nice guess, but no... but I do have to admit, what you guessed would be WORSE than what I think I may have done.

blackpearl, thanks, lol.... I am kinda scared to post this on here for fear some future employer would ever find it! LOL But I kinda think that would be pretty near impossible, and besides, I can always take my picture down.

Sass... you are right, it is a feminine issue. I went out to dinner with my friend and her husband tonight, they were like "We really wanna take you to dinner tonight!" so I went and got all dressed up (as usual) and I wore a really short denim skirt. And we had a nice time and then I went to their house afterward. We watched a movie on the couch, and then I left. I realize that I have this weird feeling down in my lower regions so I pull over and feel around and sure enough I am bleeding. That was totally unexpected for this time of the month, I don't know why it happened! It's not the right time. But anyway, I just shoved some tissues down there and drove home real quick.

I get into my house and I realize that there is some blood toward the bottom of the back of my skirt and it's also on my car seat. And some of it is sort of DRY. Like, how LONG was it like this! How did I not notice this? But you know, you really can't feel it sometimes. But, anyway, if it went onto the SEAT OF MY CAR, how do I know it's not on their furniture? How do I know I didn't bleed onto their nice expensive couch? I have no idea, and they probably wouldn't tell me even if I did cause they would not want to humiliate me. So I don't really even know if I did or not, but it seems only logical if I bled onto the seat of my car and my skirt.

HOW CAN I EVEN SEE THEM AGAIN? That's so embarassing! Plus, if I did, they'd probably be kind of annoyed secretly inside... I mean, I'm sure they'd never be anything but nice to me, but who wants to clean up someone else's blood? I know I sure don't! Plus now this makes me look like some kind of twelve year old girl that can't take care of herself! I actually do have some MEDICAL ISSUES with this, cause my period has been very irregular lately and weird lately and I have been almost hemorrhaging at times. So I have been to the doctor and have been trying some different medications, and maybe it screwed it up worse or something!

Please tell me this isn't the worst thing in the world. How can I even see them again? Plus, how will I ever know? What do I say to them? "By the way, did I bleed on your nice furniture when I was over the other night?" I'm sure if it was a boy I was dating it would be somewhat better, cause he'd feel sorry for me, and he'd forget it anyway when he remembers how long my legs are, but what am I supposed to do about my FRIEND and her HUSBAND? They probably think I am a complete jerk! PLUS it looks so stupid cause I was in like this tiny short little skirt, and they probably think "Why is she trying to look sexy and wear that when she knows she shouldn't be?" But it's NOT THE RIGHT TIME FOR IT!

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

You shouldn't feel embarrased at all! It was an accident, a part of human nature, don't be embarrased. As far as your friends are concerned, true friends will not find fault with your medical condition. We are honored that you confided in us with your situation, that's what true friendship is all about.

• Kristofer
    Kristofer

i honestly don't think that would be their reaction. If you were my guest I'd feel bad for you and I'd probably even call you to break the ice about it if you leaked a little... If anyone is annoyed by this...then their just idiots... DOn't feel bad. I've had similar situations happen like this with other girls I know... And for some reason...is it just me? or am I the only one that's not disgusted by it?

• kristyann
    kristyann

I hope it's not disgusting... I mean, it is something best put somewhere else and not on a couch or a carseat or a skirt, but still... it's not the most disgusting thing I can think of. It's not like FILTHY or anything. But so many people seem to think so!

Thanks for the kind words... that's very nice of you. :)

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

KristyAnn,

I will send you a PM that will make you feel a lot more normal. My wife had an embarrassing situation not too dissimilar from yours. However, in the unlikely event you two should ever meet you mustn;t breathe a word that I told you or I will be in agonizing pain for months.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• Robdar
    Robdar

Is that all that happened? You'll recover.

• sandy
    sandy

Kristyann,

Many of us girls have had something like this happen. It is embarassing but we live through it. If it were my friend I'd feel very bad for her knowing how embarrassed she must be. Depending on how good of a friend, I might mention it to try and make her feel better.

Hope you feel better soon.

• spawn2u
    spawn2u

I have five sisters and I have seen it all. There is nothing embarrassing about being human. Remember it is not important what anybody thinks of you, it is what you think of yourself that really matters.

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Kristy Ann: Take it from an ex nurse who has seen people's bodily fluids of every description leaking out of every orifice. There is nothing disgusting or sick about it. It's just part of being human and a woman. Guys have their embarrassing stuff too. Is there one woman on the face of the planet who has not had an embarrassing period accident? I challenge you to find one! One night, my girlfriends and I sat around getting tanked and started describing our worst period nightmares. Each story was worse than the next. By the end of the evening we were just about peeing our pants (oops) we were laughing so hysterically.

Ok, I'll tell you a couple just for laughs. There was the one girl in PE class who was running down the field in a relay race and her maxi pad fell right out of her shorts onto the field. Everyone in her class was lined up watching her and waiting for their turn so they all saw it, but there was no way she was going to run back and claim it!

Another young woman was sitting around having drinks with her husband and his very handsome friend who she had a big secret crush on. She was pretty tipsy and went to the bathroom to change her maxi pad. A few minutes later the handsome friend goes to the bathroom and when he comes out he is giving her a funny look. The night wears on and he goes home. She goes back to the bathroom to pee and sees her used, unwrapped maxi pad sitting on the counter. She had so much to drink that she forgot to wrap it and toss it and accidentally left it right in full view for their guest to find! She was so embarrassed that she never let her husband invite that friend over for drinks again, and wouldn't tell him why!

So does that make you feel any better? If your friends even noticed, they probably won't say anything. Just forget about it. If they did notice and mention it, just tell them your problem and tell them how embarrassed you are. In a few years you will be able to get drunk and laugh about this with your friends!

Cog

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit