I think I did something very "sick" and embarassing

by kristyann 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Stromboli
    Stromboli

Oh c'mon that's not bad at all.

Just call them and say what you said here, look I am embarassed about it but hey did I bleed on your couch?

Bleeding it's not something to be embaraced about, You've got to learn to accept who you are.. Women bleed and accidents happen.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi kristyann, It isn't all thatt bad, just an accident. I know it's embarassing, but don't beat yourself up over it. It's not as if you even had any idea it might happen. I suspect your friends will be very understanding, and not pull you up over it, if indeed you did mess their furniture up, which you don't know as yet.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Accidents do happen. Aw, Kristy, it isn't as bad as you think it is.

• noni1974
    noni1974

Well since you have told us your embaressing moment I will tell you mine.

I was sitting on my friends couch and I was in PJ's and we were watching TV.I passed what I thought to be gass.Only to find out I had diareaha.I poo poo ed all over her couch. It was normal for me and her to pass gass around each other because we had lived together before.I was so embarressed I thought I would die.Then to make matters worse she told everyone about it.As it turned out I had the stomach flu and was sick for a week .

Of course I cleaned the sofa but I never lived that down.

• luna2
    luna2

Awww, kristyann, that wasn't so bad. I mean, sure its embarrassing, but it wasn't like you did it on purpose. Calling your friends up (well, the female friend anyhow) and explaining is a good idea and will mitigate your embarrassment. Some things you just have no control over, you know?

noni...OMG! Poor baby! Not fair that she told everybody, though.

cog, those are like the worst period stories ever! LOL

• Undecided
    Undecided

I'm so old I had forgotten that women had that problem. Just be glad you are young enough to still do that.

Ken P.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Well, this is a little bit graphic, but at one point you had to walk to your car, right? I would think that, especially in the cool night air and with a short skirt on, that you would have immediately noticed a wet sensation coming from your leg.

If not, I think that it probably didn't start until you were in the car.

And everybody knows that women got the short end of the stick with all that crappy feminine stuff they have to deal with, so even if it did start while you were at your friends, if they have an ounce of compassion then they won't think any worse of you.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

WHEWWWW!!! OMG.......when I first started reading this thread, I was thinking, because you said "sick" so, I'm saying to myself, well, maybe she engaged in oral sex in public or decided to pose as a hooker on a street corner for an evening of funky fun...........GUESS WHAT? THIS IS NOTHING!! What happened to you was a part of enhabiting a very human body..........my goodness, if it were MY furniture you had sat on, I would feel so so sorry for YOU because I would remember all the humiliating physical things that have happened with MY body over the years. One of the MOST embarrassing moments for me, as an adult, was the time I finished using the ladies room at the KH and then proceeded to walk out of the BR and into the main hall.........then, THANK GOD, one of my dear male friends who was an attendant that night grabbed my elbow and was acting so nervous and was trying to pull me back into a private area.........then, another friend, a sister this time, saw what was going on and she came and just surrounded my rear area with her body and brought me back into the ladies room..........I had walked out with the bottom of the back of my skirt firmly tucked into the waist band of my panty hose............THANK GOD I was still into wearing undies at that point............LMAO.........I was sooooo embarrassed, yet, at the same time, that naughty little earthy side of me got to laughing so hard that tears were coming out of my eyes!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Okay, okay...........this is getting fun, after reading some of the posts............I have TWO menstruation stories to share, both of them are my own experience: the very first day I got my period, I was really pissed. I was 16 and I was so active. I ran track, I horseback rode.......anyways, I am really not feeling comfortable with my femininity that moment, so I tell my mom...........and I MAKE HER SWEAR she won't tell anyone else.............well, about an hour goes by and I head up to the barn to check on my horse, etc........and as I'm walking by past my father, he says: "good morning, young lady"...............and I KNEW SHE HAD TOLD HIM!!!! I wanted to kill her at that moment...........I was SOOOOO embarrassed.............so, then, there's another morning............a few years later...........I get up to go use the bathroom..........I've got my period and am wearing a napkin........so, I walk past my dad in the kitchen, go in, take care of business and then head back to my bedroom..........a couple of minutes later, my sister comes in, she's cracking up..........she says: "when you just walked past us in the kitchen, your napkin was bulging out of your pajama bottoms......and dad saw it and he just kinda made a funny face"...........well, how's about that for some embarrassing moments...........oh, and I forgot this one: I was sick with mononucleosis, and my BF later husband, comes up to visit and I'm sitting on his lap and all of a sudden, I start coughing, and because of the pressure, I let the biggest FART out as I'm sitting on my BF later husband's lap..................and, instead of just shrugging it off, I proceed to make the situation worse by trying to blame my SISTER!!! LMAO..............and, of course, that wee bitch wouldn't take the fall for me...............man, this brings back some funny memories...........glad you started this thread!!! LOL!

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Kristy - I think the only honorable thing to do at this point is to repent, move and become a Nun.

This way you can live that old standby joke -

What's black and white and read (red) all over? Kristy the Nun!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit