I think I did something very "sick" and embarassing

by kristyann 42 Replies latest jw friends

• kristyann
    kristyann

Okay... so I am super embarassed once again. This time what happened is too embarassing to share, I think. Most people would probably tell me I am gross, too, and most of you would probably not even want to hear it so I guess that I am better off not sharing it here. But still... I just got back to my house and no one here is awake anymore and there's no one I can talk to! lol So I am just sharing it on here for no particular reason.

... But really! It's REALLY bad. But the thing is, I am not even entirely sure if it really happened or not... but I am pretty sure that it did. It's hard to explain and you wouldn't want me to, anyway, probably.

Does anyone else have any embarassing moments to share that would make me feel better? Some that would even be considered "gross?" Did you ever just get so embarassed that you felt desperate, like you didn't know what to do... like you started thinking to yourself "HOW CAN I GO ON?" That's how I feel right now!

Thanks if anyone even bothers to read my pathetic excuse for a thread!

• hallelujah
    hallelujah

I know it's a platitude but everyone makes mistakes and has to go on. That's how we learn.

Dan

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Kristy,

Not to worry. I don't think there is a single soul that can say they have never done something disturbingly embarassing!! Hang in there... tomorow is a new day, and today will be behind you!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Robdar
    Robdar

Yeah, I did something that I think was sick and embarrasing. Well, it all depends on who you ask, because there were a couple of people that saw me do it. One of them tells me that when he sees the other person that saw it, that person always asks about how I am doing. He also says that he will never forget what he saw me do. None of them hold it against me, they even seem to hold me in high regard, but I still cringe when I think about it. I cringe when I think about them still discussing it 20 years later. I just can't believe I did it and I wasn't even drunk.

Welcome to the club.

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

So now you know you have to tell us right?

I am the QUEEN of embarrassment.... and if that's not bad enough, I gave birth to children who would do their best to open their mouths when nice people are around and say the perfect things that would make me want to crawl off and die.

You kinda get used to the mortification after awhile.....

• kristyann
    kristyann

Awww, thanks, everyone. It does make me feel better to hear that everyone's experienced embarassing things, too. Thanks for your support (and for the welcome to the club).

I don't know if any of you have ever done anything THIS embarassing (though I hope someone has... not because I want them to be embarassed, but I want them to have done it and think it's no big deal so that I don't think it's a big deal, either!) It's pretty humiliating. I will NOT be sharing it, because I don't want to be considered offensive, and I don't want to gross anyone out, but let's just say that it's very bad because it involves a substance that comes out of the body... although I am not going to indicate which substance or what area of the body it comes out of. It's bad, though. I mean, does it get any worse than something that comes out of one's own body? I don't think so!

• Kristofer
    Kristofer

ok..I'm thinking...you crapped your pants. Or something along those lines. You gotta PM me and let me know if I'm right...c'mon..you cannot post a thread like this and hold back this info!

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Kristyann,

Hahaha, this is getting funny. OK, you HAVE to know now that everyone is sooo curious now. It's worse not to tell us at this point, because now our imaginations are running wild! It's OK if you wanna tell us, no one will think any less of you. Just get it off your chest and let's have it, you'll feel much better. No pressure though, just trying to make you feel more at ease.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Oh bless all you yanks, you're so polite! My guess is, it's a specifically feminine issue. If I could only count on one hand the amount of embarassing feminine issues I've had... well I'd be a much cooler chick I'll tell you that!

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

And I also think it was a mistake, right? Not like say the most embarassing thing that ever happened to me, which is one sorry new years eve when I got tanked and wet my pants on my hosts' carpet? Okay now I'll bet you feel better! :D

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit