Update Update

by RichieRich 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    What does the phrase "like a shag on a rock" mean to you?

Well I know what it means down there where you are, but i've never heard it used in the UK so I'm guessing most of this lot here won't know.

• luna2
    luna2
    What does the phrase "like a shag on a rock" mean to you?

Something painful? LOL

I can't believe Joe got over using that line. I think the girls must have thought he was so pathetic that they took pity on him...or he's such a hunk that it didn't matter what he said.

I took my shoes off in the gym, and I had like sixteen little asian girls looking at them.

How "little" were the Asian girls, RR? LOL Do they have that same rumor about feet in the Orient?

Sorry you are surrounded by dubs. I wonder if your presence as a raised-in will cause them to be more careful of their behavior. Like they have to be extra good because they want to impress upon you what spiritual folks they are and how much you are missing by not being a JW. If so, HAHAHAHAHA! I hope they have a perfectly awful time. If they annoy you too much, I'd go ahead and tell them you are DF'd.

Enjoy yourself, kiddo!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi Richie, great to hear from you. I am glad you are having a great time, shame about the dubs though.

• ocsrf
    ocsrf
    I leaned forward and asked the woman in front of me how many of them were witnesses. She responded that there was a group of about 46 on the boat.

Richie, Too bad you didn't tell them that they were not being obedient to the Society's continual councel about organizing large groups of JWs. The Society does not like these size groups unless it is in conjunction with a district assembly or something spiritually related. Funny how Witnesses ignore some councel and embrass other. I am sure if there were any hanky panky amoung them, the elders who weren't invited or didn't want to go will have a field day on that one!

OC

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    then you'd have a boatload of jws shunning you.

You say that like it's a BAD thing!

Nina

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Tell them you're an apostate and watch them all jump overboard! Then post the pics here.

In the first year or two that I was out, it seemed like I encountered JWs everywhere. After a while, when you get completely buried in "the world", they seem to crawl into their darlk little corners and you'll rarely see them.

BTW, there's nothing more nut-freezing than a long, cold, Canadian winter. Trust me, I've survived 28 of them.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    I told him no, and asked how he was making his meetings and field service time on a cruise, especially in the times of the last days! He said it was ok, that the group was going over the text in the mornings, blah blah blah, and I just shrugged and said, well everybody's accountable for themselves. That ended that conversation.

LMAO - good one Ritchie.

I would love to take that same cruise - maybe when Wifey and I get the g-kids out of the house and back to thier mother we will.

Jeff

• sf
    sf

How funny is it that after all you've gone through in the last year to get away from jws...you are on a boat with 46 of them!! LOL!!

Attach a note to your back stating you are disfellowshipped and strategically place yourself where they all congregate on the boat. When they move, you follow them.

LOL!!!! I hope you are taking pictures.

sKally

• Forscher
    Forscher
    if you are not careful, that sister and elder who offered you a bible study (how cute so they could count time while on a cruise), well, they may decide that since you mom won't speak to you they may also have to shun you. then you'd have a boatload of jws shunning you.

Hey Ritchie!
    Ignore the Dubs. Enjoy all those nice little foreign girls!
    Forscher

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Richie....

Be sure to post pictures when you return home!

Glad to hear your enjoying yourself.... have no fear, I know you can take care of yourself with the JW vacationers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit