Stephanus
    Richie: 'Would you like some?'

Heh, heh!

Let me know how this approach works.

Did it ever work for you?

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

Stephanus:

In the interests of scientific research I can report the following.

For 'American' one must substitute 'Pembrokeshire'.

On the two occasions on which I can recall being sober enough to pronounce the word 'Pembrokeshire' the result of the conversation has been fornication (as I understand JW terminology), or as I would call it, 'mutual oral followed by a sahg (anagram)'.

This may be insufficient for a truly scientific survey, and I am dedicated to conducting further research.

I would stress that this is only since my divorce, so no adultery is involved.

• carla
    carla

Poor Richie, no escape from the dubs!! Never mind Grundy's pick up lines, it would just give American men a bad rep yet again. The Asian's are amazed by the size of your feet? haha

Have a good time.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

It could be worse, you could get hit by an iceberg and have to spend weeks in a lifeboat with all the dubs. If the food runs out they're bound to eat the apostate first.

• carla
    carla

Dr. Jekyl, are you describing a personal hell for Richie? I would probably end up jumping overboard in that lifeboat.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    If the food runs out they're bound to eat the apostate first.

But could they be sure there's no blood in the meat?

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

*** I took my shoes off in the gym, and I had like sixteen little asian girls looking at them. Oh, the stories I could tell....****

LOL! that is hysterical RR!

wits are EVERYWHERE!......aren't they??

glad you are having such a great time...

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    ...the result of the conversation has been fornication (as I understand JW terminology), or as I would call it, 'mutual oral followed by a sahg (anagram)'.

Well thats confused the Yanks even more now...

A "Shag" is a type of dance to them (and no not a naked horizontal one)

http://www.shagdance.com/

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    A "Shag" is a type of dance to them (and no not a naked horizontal one)

What does the phrase "like a shag on a rock" mean to you?

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Enjoy Richie!

If they do understand your "status," having a load of dubs trying to shun you and trying to give a "good witness" to others on the same boat might be lots of fun... (at least to a mildly perverted mind ).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit