My sis calls & says,"Your dead"&"I wish you'd died in a car accident"(long)

by morwen 70 Replies latest jw experiences

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

A tough experience, Morwen. I am glad that you seem to have come through emotionally unscathed - I thought I had family difficulties until I read this .. I guess it is their loss not yours.

• KW13
    KW13

a long story but ya had me hanging on at every word, sorry about the situation your in.

• morwen
    morwen

I just wanted to say that I really appreciate each and every one of your replies!! Some of them made me laugh,others I found horrible how your family/friends treated you(very sad),and others had very good comments (& I agree with you!),and others were very nice and supportive! I'm glad you all liked reading my experience,alot of us have so much in common!

My husband really has helped me grow and learn to stick up for myself and that is a good part why I was able to take my family head-on like this(I of course was never taught this being raised a JW,nor was I born with that "fire" that many of you have).I knew this had to be my fight for freedom and he nor anyone else could do it for me.And even though it really sucks,I'm happy with my choice and would do it all over again in a heartbeat.

Just for laughs I'll see if I can add a picture here....I'm still learning how to do this computer stuff!

Slaine:

Me with one of our kiddos "zonked out" on my back in a "Kozy" carrier (my Avatar pic) ( www.kozycarrier.com ) :

alt

Morwen

• mouthy
    mouthy

You both look SO YOUNG Babies yourself ( HUGS to you all Goodlookers too

• Fleur
    Fleur

Wow, Morwen you and Slaine are a GORGEOUS couple, and that baby! so yummy. You have your whole lives ahead of you and even though the family stuff clouds a lot of your thoughts...that will get better with time, and I am so glad that you're out!!!! Your kids will never have to worry about hearing things from you that you've heard from your family. if that isn't motivation to leave the org, I don't know what is... I found strength I didn't think I had because I wanted that new life for my child, too. Especially for my child.

*hugs*

essie

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Oh Morwen I'm so there with you on that call, uck how awful. Good for you for reminding her that it's their choice, it's got to be said a lot. And you do seem happy, from what you say; you love your man and your kids, and you made the right choice.

I don't get why they keep making these choices that hurt them either, it's a bit of a persecution complex thing. They're not being imprisoned or beaten for their beliefs but their family is in trouble so it must be the truth. Hey but we're out, right? It gets better now.

Hold your head high love, we're the ones who retained our humanity.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

You two are so gorgeous. And I love that photo of your baby zonked out like a warm backpack, it's priceless!

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Dear Seekingtruth,

WELCOME to the forum!!! We apprecieted your post. UNBELIEVEBLE!! Now that is a person without natural affection!!

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

You have a fresh start with what seems like a wonderful husband. I wish you and your family all the happiness in the world, and hope one day, someway our loved ones wake up. Until then, we will be her for each other.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

Also, thanks for sharing the photos, you have a beautiful family!!

• curlygirl
    curlygirl

Wow.

I'm really impressed with the way you handled your sister. I'm taking notes!!!

CG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit