Revelation-Its Grand Climax at Hand!

by XBEHERE 44 Replies latest jw friends

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING! That is pathetic. Thank God I don't conduct anymore. That will be so humiliaing. I mean the seven LAST plagues in the 1920's. Their PR Department sucks bigtime.

• morwen
    morwen

Your kidding,their studying it again! Geez,I'm so glad I won't be there.

I believe this will be remembered as the worst mistake they ever made

AuldSoul I sure hope you are right!!!!!!

Morwen

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Perhaps a campaign to publicize the Society's UN-connection?

www.un.org/dpi/ngosection/pdfs/watchtower.pdf

SNG

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

A fourth time going through the 'Revelation Climax' book?

I'd rather pull off my own head.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

For once I'm speechless!

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

As Gumby would say, 'all yew bastards quit complaining, hurts my green ears!!!' Personally, I like the pictures. I may get one tatooed on my arm.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

SNG, unfortunately outside of JWs not many would care. Inside JWs, not many would believe, and of those who do a smaller number would grasp the significance, and of those who caught the drift of significance even fewer would reject the SOCIETY's non-answer as the dissatisfying piece of self-serving deceit that it is.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Oh, can you see their faces at speaking about the outpouring of the 7 bowls again!!

For the benefit of JW lurkers, I know from first hand that there are WT leaders in Australia who won't or can't swallow the 7 bowls and cedar Point, Ohio crap.

More honing of their hypocrisy to come, methinks, as they 'lead' the studies..

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I'm just amazed at the resources of information available to us: Re: Revelation It's Grand Climax at Hand! - bookstudy

We knew back in February of 2005. As an active JW, I couldn't have imagined a way to get advance knowledge of the pub that would be slated to begin consideration in the Book Study almost a year in advance.

I am also impressed with their honesty in naming this meeting. It certainly isn't a Bible study.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• moomanchu
    moomanchu
    Personally, I like the pictures.

Me too, best part of the book I used to color and add things to them at the book study.

Me thinkin attendance at book study is goin to be a hurtin.

This book is what got me thinkin sumpin is a stinkin.

Way to shoot yourself in the foot WTBTS.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit