Revelation-Its Grand Climax at Hand!

by XBEHERE 44 Replies latest jw friends

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

July Km confirms that this is the next book for consideration at bookstudies starting next year.

• juni
  • blindersoff
    blindersoff

Words fail me

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

That will be a difficult study. There is a heck of a lot of stuff that is considered old-light in that book.

But it serves the purpose of getting rid of old inventory before they rewrite the book with all the new light.

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

Doesn't that book mention evil things about the UN?

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

That's interesting.... I wonder why?? Do they think 3 or 4 times isn't enough and that people are just to dumb to remember what they learned. Dang I used mine as kindling...

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

My experience has been that J-dubs don't really understand the teachings in the Revelation book. Their eyes glaze over.

BUT they are glad that their organization has the answers, and are more than happy to read a paragraph or two to prove it.....even though they don't comprehend what they just read. "FAITH" - they say. We have to have faith.....

It really is sickening....

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

I really hated that book, it was very hard to study, yes its full of old light, they seem to have a fixation with that book for some reason.

By the way anyone have the book with illustrations in PDF??? Thanks

• Hecklerboy
    Hecklerboy

Sounds like they are wanting to "toot their own horn" again. That book is full of how the Watchtower Society fullfills just about every prophecy in the bible.

I remember studying that book in the early 90's and even then we had to disregard some page because of "new light".

Maybe this will wake some people up and let them see that the Watchtower has no clue what they are talking about.

• blondie
    blondie

I think it has been 10 years since this was last studied, April 1996. Think of how many JWs go to the KH that weren't JWs then. Since few JWs can and do study anything other than the assigned WT publications, I doubt if any of them have read the WT publication on their own, let alone the bible book of Revelation. Since Armageddon is coming soon as the WTS keeps braying, they have to educate the rank and file about the only book that talks about that concept.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit