For All Who Are Going to the Convention This Year

by drew sagan 56 Replies latest jw friends

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

For most of us who are going to the 'Delieverance at Hand' district convention we want to be low on the Radar. But wouldn't it be terrible if we missed out meeting someone else from the board while we attended the same convention?
    Listing what convention your going to might be to much of a give away for some people, but I really don't care. How many people end up going to conventions they are not assigned to anyway. It proves little. My convention
    Cleveland Ohio, June 30 - July 2, 2006
    Anybody going there? Let me know.
    By the way, I suggest we all be careful and not fall into any kind of 'undercover' sting operation.
    -drew

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Mine is Kitchener, Ontario June 16,17,18.

HEY!!! Today is JUNE 16 - I'm supposed to be at the Aud!!!!! OOOPPSS! Guess I'm missing it!!

BB

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mine is Kitchener, Ontario June 16,17,18.

HEY!!! Today is JUNE 16 - I'm supposed to be at the Aud!!!!! OOOPPSS! Guess I'm missing it!!

BB Why dont you drop in to this wicked apostate???? I live on Mary St right near the Aud!!!!! I will tell you why you SHOULDNT be there ( smile

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

They're having one this weekend in Houston (i think)..my df'd dad is going and I was gonna try to get a ride with him. But my objective was to get a free ride to Tx and chill in the hotel while he go gets reprogrammed with their nonsense...He told me if I went I had to go to the convention too...

Sweetp is gonna be chillin in the comfort of her comfy apt this weekend...

• Mary
    Mary

Think mine's the middle of Joo-lie at Copps Colesium.......have ta check on the date. I wasn't going to go, but Dr. Jekyll is the guest speaker on Sunday and I don't wanna miss what New Light he's gonna come up with. Ooooooh I'm so excited!! Here's a pic of the Good Doc on his way to the convention in San Fransisco:

A SOUTH SEA GRANDPA

• undercover
    undercover
    By the way, I suggest we all be careful and not fall into any kind of 'undercover' sting operation.

Hey! I resemble that remark.

• Theocrat
    Theocrat

I'm going July 7-9 at the Mobile, Alabama Civic Center.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I will be in Kitchner Ontario June 23-25, 2006.

I guess all you other Ontarians are assigned to the first one at the Aud.

Plan to bring wrappers from fast food joints. Then discreetly leave them behind the vendors counters.

This year they are really putting on the pressure about bringing your own food.

A few months ago a letter was read from mother, urging all to abide by this rule. Apparently management and the vendors are complaining that the delegates are coming in with food stuffs from outside vendors.

The letter said that ALL need to comply. The future of assemblies at the Aud is on the line. Managers have threatened not to renew contracts with Watchtower.

So those of you going this weekend, remember to bring some tim horton cups , mcdonald wrappers, etc.

Let's stir the pot a little.

regards

Wanna

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Got a pm from a poster that wishes to be anonymous. Wants to know if anybody will be attending this convention:
    calgary AB convention
    PM me and i'll make the connection.

• under_believer
    under_believer

I want to point out that it would be extremely easy for someone to bust you as an apostate if you meet with them based on information given on this board. Post this info if you want, but be aware of the risks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit