Circuit Overseers Tales of Grief and Woe

by Balaams Ass 50 Replies latest jw friends

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Welcome BA and like the others, I am looking forward to reading your story.

HappyDad

• under_believer
    under_believer

Absolutely, bring it on! I've had the inside perspective as a pioneer and an MS--and have gotten huge doses of it from family members who were elders. Getting the poop on COs would be a great revelation.

• unique1
    unique1

Sounds great

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Can't wait to hear about some of your adventures in JW Land!

• serendipity
    serendipity

Waiting patiently....

• wednesday
    wednesday

just thought i'd bring this one back up. now I know who 6/9 ws referring to. But if you have some interesting stories, I am all ears..

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Hi BA,

It would be great to get some of those letters posted on the Net.

My father is a CO, I heard some great stories until he realised I was turning bad, I even used to script some of his talks, and especially his illustrations. I would love to know what finally unlocked your brain, I have not had any success with my family so far.

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

ooo yeah yeah! gimme gimme!

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Welcome B.A. Are you married? If so, how does your wife feel about this? If you are not married forget the question. I know of one C.O.'s wife who suffered a nervous breakdown from the work of being a C.O.'s wife. Just wondering about your input in this area. Are you are aware of other C.O.'s and their wives' feelings about the work?

Blueblades

• juni
    juni

I don't think Balaam's "ass" feels like "talking" today. Oh pooh............................................

Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit