Circuit Overseers Tales of Grief and Woe

by Balaams Ass 50 Replies latest jw friends

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

Bring 'em on and welcome to the forum.

• delilah
    delilah

Sure!!! I like to read....oh, and uh, WELCOME!!!!!

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo

Yes!

We want to hear about:

20 dollar handshakes

The politics of mass elder removal

How to convince a brother to sign over a 100,000 dollar insurance settlement for free labor and a "JW-Generic-built" house.

• pistchio
    pistchio

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!

• Jourles
    Jourles

You know that's like asking a bunch of kids in a candy store if they want candy, right?

You wouldn't happen to have any official written communications from bethel would you? Kind of like the letters to the body of elders, but for CO's? That would be a goldmine of information.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Looking forward to those stories - you have a Private Message.

Jeff

• Jourles
    Jourles

Can you at least whet our appetite just a little? Maybe a *short* story?

Mmmmm, I like appetizers.

• Balaams Ass
    Balaams Ass

Thanks everybody

It has spurned me to get it all collated. With regards to documents, I still have every letter, Manuscript Talk outline for almost every Elders school, meetings, Conventions, assembly's, answers to queries from the service department. You name it.

Most of it is not worth much, but there are a few nuggets here and there, hence the Tales of Woe and Grief.

The Ass
    ps
    I have just discovered the PM thing. Any private messages very welcome. BTW is it a secure system?

• TheListener
    TheListener

Welcome Ass.

OK ok I know that wasn't right.

Welcome Balaam's Ass. or BA.

I look forward to your posts. As far as documents go what is boring and mundane to you is exciting and new to us. Perhaps you can work something out with reexamine.org 'cause they have a lot of documentation already.

Good luck with your family.

• Emma
    Emma

I'm really interested in reading them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit