Circuit Overseers Tales of Grief and Woe

by Balaams Ass 50 Replies latest jw friends

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I'd recommend caution in PM'ing this poster any information about yourself. Let Balaams Ass reveal himself to all of us before you reveal yourself to him.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Oh yeah...bring it on. We're all eager for new stuff here. Sometimes it's just the same old, same old. Yeah...make our day a little brighter!

• DesertRat
    DesertRat

Ditto!!!

• juni
    juni
    I'd recommend caution in PM'ing this poster any information about yourself. Let Balaams Ass reveal himself to all of us before you reveal yourself to him

I feel the same way. Be cautious and patient.

Juni

• MARTINLEYSHON
    MARTINLEYSHON

BA

Welcome to the forum. I have been a member for a number of years, although I do not always post, I felt compelled to do so after reading that you are an x CO or a current CO. This forum have helped detoxify former members minds from the indoctrination of the WT.

So welcome BA. I for one a former PO will look forward to reading your posts.

Martin Leyshon.

Totally happy and satisfied with life.

• sf
    sf

Balsams been around for some time now. Nice to 'see' you.

Can't wait to read it what you've got in store(age).

sKally

• LDH
    LDH

Agree with six.

By his fruits, we shall know him.

C'Mon, BA, drop us a hot one!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I'll be looking foreward to reading them.

By the way, love the name and avatar!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

::I'd recommend caution in PM'ing this poster any information about yourself. Let Balaams Ass reveal himself to all of us before you reveal yourself to him.

Ah Six, so this is what that mysterious thread of yours was about...

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

Hi Balaams Ass
    Everyone here would be delighted to read your experiences and views. The higher up in the organization you were, then generally the more you have to reveal. Many of us served as elder, and as such have a slightly deeper insight into the mechanics of the organization.
    Like others, I would just caution you about revealing to much so as to identify yourself if it is likely to cause you or your family trouble.
    Eyeslice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit