Circuit Overseers Tales of Grief and Woe

by Balaams Ass 50 Replies latest jw friends

• truth.ceeker
    truth.ceeker

Please post those memoirs and also keep adding to them as you recall more events and experiences. ..truth.ceeker..

• james_woods
    james_woods

I sure hope we are not being "had" by this poster. It sure could be entertaining and useful if it were only real...

I hate to be cynical, but how long should we give this one before application of the BS brand?

• juni
    juni

Right now James?

Juni

• core
    core

Caspian where is thy sting...........or thy sister....

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Well Mr. Ass,

We're still waiting! How about an update. Are you about ready to start posting those "juicy" stories?

Does anyone else smell something?

HappyDad

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

what a tease!

lisa

• james_woods
    james_woods

Well, now here is a case of a newbie who posted a few times and blew us off...

And, I think we were all very patient with Ballum and his Arse, too...

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Bttt

Wonder what the story is with Balaam's Ass? Posted here for a few months - about 8 times total, then disappeared. Claimed he'd been a CO for 9 years and stopped last year. Wife was pioneering. Some were suspicious of him, but his posts seemed harmless enough. Didn't seem to be trolling. Was someone just having a little fun with us?

BA - you still out there?
    S4

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi Balaams Ass, and welcome to the forum.

I would love to read your comments.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Although I just posted a comment in the other thread about how we shouldn't come to any conclusions about BA's authenticity - I don't think his tone of comments or his avatar really fits the bill. For some reason he doesn't know how to use the editing tool veyr well, but he can figure out how to upload a fun little image for his avatar. It just doesn't feel like something a CO would do. In my mind, a CO who is freshly dissilusioned with the WT would have a heavier demeanor about him. Just my opinion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit