Guantanamo Bay Suicides - a PR Move

by eyeslice 131 Replies latest jw friends

• Jourles
    Jourles

So why didn't any of the Republican(read: Pro-Gitmo) board members address the story of the three young men who were released? If they were such hardcore terrorists, why did we let them go?!? Good lord, I hope we didn't make a mistake! They're probably planning another subway bombing as we speak!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Since none of the pro-Gitmo supporters wanted to discuss their story, ask yourself this -- How many more men like these are in Gitmo? The more the US releases, the stupider the Bush administration looks.

Praise Allah

• Jourles
    Jourles
    There is no reason the released prisoners will say Guantanamo is a great place even if it is! DUH!!

Well that makes a whole lotta sense! You mean they would, *gasp*, LIE? Monkey see, monkey do, right? If our leaders are supposed to be setting the example, then I would lie my pantalones off about Gitmo too I suppose.

• RachelHall
    RachelHall

Jourles, So you think it is NO PICNIC in Guantanamo I assume? Of coruse NOT they are confined after-all. BUT the conditions there is not as bad as in some of our own prisons in the states. I don't know why the prisoners are being kept in Guantanamo. Do you? If they are innocent Let them free.

• RachelHall
    RachelHall
    If they were such hardcore terrorists, why did we let them go?!? Good lord,

Last time I heard, they were heading to Michigan

• Jourles
    Jourles
    I don't know why the prisoners are being kept in Guantanamo. Do you?

Yes. As I mentioned earlier, can even the ACLU intervene in Cuba? Nope. What if the prisoners were being held on AMERICAN soil? Then yes, the Bush administration would HAVE to abide by AMERICAN law.

If they are innocent Let them free.

Only after receiving so much negative press are some prisoners being released. AND THEY WERE INNOCENT FROM DAY 1.

Last time I heard, they were heading to Michigan

They would be more than welcome in Dearborn, the Muslim Capital of America.

• RachelHall
    RachelHall
    Only after receiving so much negative press are some prisoners being released. AND THEY WERE INNOCENT FROM DAY 1.

I don't doubt some are innocent....but are all of them innocent?

Deerbourne is the Capital for Muslims? Maybe, but where I live there are many Muslims living and working in this area. Get off your high horse Jourles.

• Jourles
    Jourles
    Deerbourne is the Capital for Muslims? Maybe, but where I live there are many Muslims living and working in this area. Get off your high horse Jourles.

No high horse needed for that statement. Let me see what I can find on the web for you to read...

Here ya go:

http://www.americancity.org/article.php?id_article=72 (just read the title)

http://www.hanania.com/theArabStreet/interviews/Dearborn04-25-05.htm (first sentence)

http://www.planetizen.com/node/11375 (title)

Need I post more articles? It is a fact that Dearborn, MI has the highest population of Arabic Americans in the USA.

Jourles, looking around for that high horse of his

• Robdar
    Robdar

There is no reason the released prisoners will say Guantanamo is a great place even if it is! DUH!!

Then why did one of your croonies come into this thread and say that the ex-prisoners are saying Guantanamo is a great place? If you are going to say it, you need to back it up. DUH!

But, if pressed, I'm sure it's easier to call somebody a raving lunatic and liken them to Karl Marx than supply truth of what you are saying.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Nice use of Ad hominem. In case you're unsure...

" An ad hominem argument , also known as argumentum ad hominem ( Latin , literally "argument against the person") or attacking the messenger, involves replying to an argument or assertion by attacking the person presenting the argument or assertion rather than the argument itself. It is usually, though not always, a logical fallacy (see Validity below)."

Might want to toss this to your croonies to read. With me, if you don't start the name calling first, you have no worries about me doing it. Once you start, the gloves come off.

Stick around KristyAnn. You have a right to express yourself too.

• RachelHall
    RachelHall
    Then why did one of your croonies come into this thread and say that the ex-prisoners are saying Guantanamo is a great place? If you are going to say it, you need to back it up. DUH!

One of my CROONIES???? I have NOT a clue of what you are talking about! Can you back that up? As far as I know I have no croonies on this board. I guess you didn't read my other post on this thread.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit