Guantanamo Bay Suicides - a PR Move

by eyeslice 131 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

Yeah, one of your croonies--you know, somebody who thinks that all is well in Guantanamo. I did read your other posts. This is your quote, isn't it?:

Take my word for it....THEY ARE FINE! I know a few Cubans living in Cuba who wish they were in Guantanamo PRISON

Here's the quote of Fanghorn, one of your croonies: Who cares if the murderous scum kill themselves? Give them the pill or the rope or a gas oven or whatever it takes. The world will be a better place. As far as the hell of Guantanamo goes, most of the prisoners that have been released said it was a great place. The "hellhole" is pure lefty propaganda. I'm asking him for proof of what he claimes--that ex-prisoners say that Guantanamo is a great place. So, did you read the other posts? BTW, welcome to the board. Hope you brought your body armour Robyn

• Jourles
    Jourles
    Hope you brought your body armour

Ain't that the truth!

• RachelHall
    RachelHall

Has anyone here been to GITMO? Like I said I KNOW a few Cubans LIVING in Cuba who wish they were as good-off as the prisoners in Gitmo.

I still don't know what croonies I have on this board. SORRY to disappoint you!

• Robdar
    Robdar

I still don't know what croonies I have on this board. SORRY to disappoint you!

My bad. I misspelled it. It should read cronies.

No disappointments here.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

"Like I said I KNOW a few Cubans LIVING in Cuba who wish they were as good-off as the prisoners in Gitmo."

You've said it twice, and it's obvious to anyone with a modicum of knowledge that you were lying both times. Go away you filthy lying troll.

• kid-A
    kid-A

"Has anyone here been to GITMO? Like I said I KNOW a few Cubans LIVING in Cuba who wish they were as good-off as the prisoners in Gitmo"

Possibly the most idiotic statement posted on JWD thus far in 2006. Let me guess, you voted for bush?

• RachelHall
    RachelHall
    You've said it twice, and it's obvious to anyone with a modicum of knowledge that you were lying both times. Go away you filthy lying troll.

Your atittute gives you away and tells me who you are....I am sorry you think that way. Please lay off the booze.

• RachelHall
    RachelHall

At least the Gitmo prisoners eat well, and have bed to sleep in. Sorry if you don't believe what I say.....but I do know of what I speak. Perhaps in the beginning conditions were not ideal at Gitmo but they have changed since, for the better. Why don't you admit that?

• Robdar
    Robdar

At least the Gitmo prisoners eat well, and have bed to sleep in.

Sorry, Rachel, that logic doesn't cut it. It's like saying that abused children don't have it that bad because their parents feed them 3 meals a day and give them a comfy bed to sleep in.

• RachelHall
    RachelHall

We are not talking about innocent children here.....that has been discussed on another thread.

I personally don't think you know what you are discussing....The treatment of the Gitmo prisoners is much better than it was in the begining. However I DO believe they should be sent back home and let the local government process them. I said that once in another post on this thread.

It is so hard to talk logic to a drunk...They can't read straight.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit