Guantanamo Bay Suicides - a PR Move

by eyeslice 131 Replies latest jw friends

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I do have to agree... SOMEWHAT with what clovis said!

You do need to find a better cause! At least the 'grizzly man' died trying to protect something worthwhile! These animals are RABID!

These animals would kill you RIGHT NOW if they could! If you got them out of jail and to celebrate were going to have a party with lots of your friends they would strap a bomb to themselves to kill you and as many of your friends as they could! They are vicious vicious vicious animals... It's sad but true...

• IW
    IW
    They are vicious vicious vicious animals... It's sad but true...

Only 10 men in Gitmo have been charged with crimes. How can you be so sure all the rest are vicious animals?

IW

• Robdar
    Robdar

These animals would kill you RIGHT NOW if they could! If you got them out of jail and to celebrate were going to have a party with lots of your friends they would strap a bomb to themselves to kill you and as many of your friends as they could! They are vicious vicious vicious animals... It's sad but true.

Since many of "these animals" are being held without having been charged or given a trial, I find it interesting that you know what they would do if given a chance.

• MuadDib
    MuadDib

To the generations of future historians assigned the unenviable task of decoding the surreal lunacy of our times, the most puzzling thing will doubtless be the ability of the Bush administration - the most colossally incompetent, bumbling, unwieldy organ of bureaucracy and ideology ever assembled in the free world - to sway the minds of otherwise rational and reasonable people in spite of its total lack of political acumen or ability. It makes my head spin to see people here still parrotting the Republican party line after all that's happened in their country during the last six years.

This message board should be permanently archived so that this ignorance can get the excoriation it deserves from people in the future. Should this come to pass, allow me to proffer my personal apologies to the people who will have to clean up our mess later. Sorry guys. Look what we're dealing with here.

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

If 460 US citizens had been held on some remote island without trial for nearly 4 years, I think Bush and Blair would have had something to say about it.
    I agree that the West is threatened by a lunatic fringe of Islamic extremists but we have to win the moral high-ground. Guantanamo Bay is a disgrace to the US and the so-called free world.
    Eyeslice

• Gregor
    Gregor

eyeslice,

Nah, Gitmo isn't a disgrace. It's just fine. So many people are like bunny rabbits who criticize our Govt. as it deals with threats from rabid wolves in the big bad world. Thank goodness the Bunnies aren't calling the shots in dealing with fundy Islam.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I've worked in prison you don't know what the f**k your talking about! There are wolves here too! There are KKK and skinhead's en masse in prison who are just like those animals in gitmo! Guess what there are a LOT of prisoners in the US who are held after their sentence is over! Plenty of them who are HELD FOREVER!

I'm glad you live in la la land were it's all peaches and cream the fact that these assholes would KILL THEMSELVES to get media attention shows that they can't be let out! Funny that Fox news was down there and these dick weeds decided to kill themselves then! Not a month before or after but while there were cameras available! THESE GUYS CAN'T BE RELEASED!

This message board should be permanently archived so that this ignorance can get the excoriation it deserves from people in the future; Should this come to pass, allow me to proffer my personal apologies to the people who will have to clean up our mess later; Sorry guys Look what we're dealing with here.
    Or maybe we'll keep pussyfooting around on this and the muslim and christian extreme will split the world like a giant pizza pie and the Internet will be gone along with all human rights and we'll be right back in the dark ages! For someone who's screen name is based on a character who fought against brainless jihad you sure are helping it along with that liberal nonsense! (Don't take me for a republican I think both parties in this country have gone insane! We the people need to vote to take it back!)
  • Simon
    Simon

You utter morons who think that those being locked up 24x7 have some kind of "good thing" going on ... I hope you get locked up too.

The only ones doing PR with Guantanamo bay is Bush and co, the incompotents and the dipwits.

Why haven't they been prosecuted if they are such an obvious threat?

There is simply NO EXCUSE for internment without trial.

The British did it in NI and it had the exact opposite effect.

... but then I think that is the effect that the war-mongers want isn't it?

The same ones who do as little as possible when people are kidnapped so that they *are* murdered ... helps to boost opinion polls for their war (I wonder if that story will even make it out in the USA).

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I didn't say it was a good thing for them! There is a reason that Bush (he's a dick I hate him) isn't' giving them a trial! He's holding them as POW's as such they aren't legaly obligated to get a trial! I think the whole thing is idiotic but as long as they (both sides) plan to wage this wrongheaded war they can't let enemy's back on the field! That's just how it is! If the Muslim's catch an american do they stop to see if he's a soldier or a first aid worker? No they just cut off their head and move on! At least the US isn't cutting off heads (so far as we know) Once they decide it's a fiasco they pull the troops back then they can turn these mad men loose on the middle east again... It's a catch 22 at best!

The whole situation is so f**king stupid! Makes me want to move to Australia with uncle bruce! I stand by what I said though! Anyone who will kill themselves for attention will gladly strap on a bomb to make a point! Keep um locked up until we get out of the area!

• Gregor
    Gregor

Gee, Simon, you're anti-American stance really twists you into some silly positions. "No excuse for being held without charges"?? Sounds very sweet and honorable, but also naive. We are at WAR. Are you or your wife adherents of Islam, Simon? That would explain a lot. I know your very 'computer programmer' smart. Often a good sign of someone with simplistic views of how the world of flesh and blood really works.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit