South ESSEX

by Dr Jekyll 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

I'm back !

Go on admit it, you've missed me

Anyway back to the subject. During my late teens till my "fall" I attended a hall in South Essex and being Mr Popular knew loads of people in that area. This thread is a probably vain attempt to find out what happened to my "mates" I left behind. So far I've only found one 'postate from my old congregation but as he used to wear a nappy when I would have known him he wasn't much help in tracking down my mates.

So, is there anyone here from South Essex or used to go to one of those congregations?

Matt

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Welcome back Dr Jekyll, good to see you again.

I'm afraid I can't help you with info on South Essex congos tho, sorry.

• luna2
    luna2

You know we missed you! (((Dr. J))) Hope you locate more of your old friends!

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Thanks for the welcome back fullofdoubt and Luna !

• KW13
    KW13

Hey, welcome back! Good luck finding folks

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Just had a thought, If any lurkers that are from South Essex have read this and don't want to post to this board they can email me by Clicking HERE

Cheers Karl

• Mary
    Mary
    I'm back ! Go on admit it, you've missed me

Hey you little shit.......uncie bruce told me you'd been abducted by aliens...........after you left here, brucie went back to the Kingdumb Hell and is now an Elder.......it's gonna take lots of persuading to get him to leave again..........

Ahem.......never thought I'd say this, but ya, I did miss ya.........

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Hugs Mary (Naked)

Brucie wrote to me, hes enjoying being an Elder and sitting in on all the BOE JC's and getting all the juicy gossip, hes enjoying it so much hes made his Willy sore. lol

His latest plan is to suck up to the Governing body in the hope that they'll give him a seat on it. He told me hes gonna dob us all in and we'll all be sent off to bethels ministerial boot camp for naughty apostates. So if bruce comes back watch out hes a bethel spy

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hello is that South Essex Congregation? ...Well, .put me through to whoever's in charge down there! ... You the PO? ...When will he be back? ..Aren't there any men I can talk to? ...Yes I'm from Bethel!... No I don't wanna know about brother pluck-a-duck ... Can't talk long I got apostates ta catch .. just let me know if you hear or see anything suspicious ok? ...whata ya mean "like what?" ..anything at all .. man called jekyll turning up in a dodgy kilt looking for old friends ..that kinda thing.. clik

• luna2
    luna2

I'll go back to the KH if all the brudders have to follow the doc's lead and wear kilts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit