South ESSEX

by Dr Jekyll 53 Replies latest jw friends

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Nooooo I've worn my kilt out a few times in London, I'd never do it again. Down here if you go into a pub or club in a kilt you attract groups of half drunken women who insist on looking up your kilt then laughing

Those are the polite ones, the rude ones will just grab the bottom and lift it up quickly and if you've just left the bar with your hands full of drinks (yes I do buy drinks) you have no chance of stopping them.

• luna2
    luna2

Awww, sheesh, stupid drunken gals spoiled it for everybody. I could just cry. I know Mary and I wouldn't look up your skirt...okay, at least I wouldn't.

• Mary
    Mary

Here's Dr. Jekyll all dolled up fer Service Sattiday morning.............right after he's come from Gumby's.

• luna2
    luna2

He looks depressed, Mary....or is that in pain?

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

maybe hes been running with a heavy sporan

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Utililkilts - the latest thing in workingmans apparel:

alt

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

You bastards. You've messed up my serious thread and subverted into a "lets take the piss outta scots thread!

now i'm never gonna find out if Darren Gregory ever made Elder!

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Who's 'tak'n the piss' - you call'n me a douchbag jimmy!?

I'm gett'n me a tradesman kilt

Ok I admit I've never been to South Essex I just wanted to welcome you back after your long absess

Hello ..utilikilt put that order on hold ..the advertising's hit a snag or a crying scot to be more exact .. yeah well this one is!

Hey Doc, I googled "south essex kingdom hall" and this is all I got:

"Gay friendly weddings" .. you may kiss the brother

alt

• south african beef
    south african beef

I might have some interesting news for you as I am a local South Essex boy!

Post me if you wish for further details.

SAB

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    Ok I admit I've never been to South Essex I just wanted to welcome you back after your long absess

Well ok then

Those ultikilt things are crap, how the hell can you work properly in one of them if you're continually wondering if your bawbags on display. Mind you working on a quick build in one would be a laugh, especially if you're constantly going up and down ladders...

Hey Luna / Mary hold the bottom of this ladder for me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit