South ESSEX

by Dr Jekyll 53 Replies latest jw friends

• luna2
    luna2

LMAO! Evil man.

Hey, unc, you really getting one of those? Will you model it and take a picture to post when it arrives?

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Thanks for the welcome back juni, I had some bad family trouble, I'd have probably been castrated if i had been caught looking at a "religious" site like this. If there is a God He certainly didn't do us any favours.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Just to let you all in on a secret, Brucies Pm'd me asking me where he can get one of these In A Fat Aussie Size... Like I'd Bloody Know !

He also asked me If I reckoned his arse would look big in it

lol What a freako

lol

• luna2
    luna2

My, my my..Unc! Well, that ought to be an interesting look.

Don't play innocent, doctor. I'll bet you know all about risque girly kilts.

(Sorry to hear about the family problems, Dr. Sending you a big older-sisterly sort of hug)

• Mary
    Mary
    Dr. J said: Just to let you all in on a secret, Brucies Pm'd me asking me where he can get one of these In A Fat Aussie Size... Like I'd Bloody Know !

Here ya go........although sumptin tells me that uncie bruce will look alot cutier in a kilt than Fat Bastard!

Fat Bastard

• luna2
    luna2

I'm sure unc will look cuter than that, Mary! lol

How's the tooth? Are you still high?

• Mary
    Mary
    I'm sure unc will look cuter than that, Mary! lol How's the tooth? Are you still high?

Well I was startin' ta come down, but the damn tooth is still throbbing so I took 'another percacet........Hmmmm.........who shud I post a thread 'bout now???

• luna2
    luna2

ballistic could use a thread. I noticed he took a powder in gumbo's thread when things got lively. ....or maybe he went down to the pub to get a start his new coochy waxing biz.

• mouthy
    mouthy

I know someone in the Dagenham area ???? Is that where you mean....maybe you know them first name Ray & H elen I wont put the last names on here -they are out of Ws now

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Hi mouthy

No I don't know anyone that far west in Essex, I was further East than Dagenham

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit