South ESSEX

by Dr Jekyll 53 Replies latest jw friends

• luna2
    luna2

Looky there, doc! SAB answered your call...even with all the foolin' around. LOL Mary and I will try no to look up as you climb the ladder....at least not too often.

• south african beef
    south african beef

Sorry Luna2 I must be a bit thick - I was actually trying to be serious.

Sorry to spoil the fun!

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

No I was being serious SAB, you have a pm

• luna2
    luna2

You didn't spoil anything, SAB. We were screwing up doc's thread and we should be ashamed.

• juni
    juni

Well howdy do Dr. Jekyll!!!

I was wondering what happened to you. Glad you're alive and kickin.

What is up w/those kilts?! Good god they look ridiculous! I've seen tool belts which they use in the USofA, but those things look uncomfortable, hot and heavy. I suppose you do get the advantage of the breeze finding its way up?

Juni

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Grandad and his WWII mates used to wear bombay bloomers .. not much different to a kilt really .. not the way pop wore 'em anyway

I'll probly use mine for apostafests

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    Hey Doc, I googled "south essex kingdom hall" and this is all I got:

"Gay friendly weddings" .. you may kiss the brother

South Essex is a huge Area, that gay stuff was probably at Canvey Congregation

Signs Brucie up to appear on the next episode of "Kicked in the nuts"

http://www.extremefunnyhumor.com/mov_kickedinthenuts.htm

• luna2
    luna2

Aw, juni, you don't think those things are neat? I know those utilikilts aren't the traditional Scottish variety (which is still the best) but they all intrigue me.

...and now back to folks from South Essex

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    You didn't spoil anything, SAB. We were screwing up doc's thread and we should be ashamed.

Yes so you should! now im just gonna have to publish that pic of what luna did when some poor brother knocked on her door to place some mags

• juni
    juni

It's so good to have you two crazies - Uncle and Doc - posting here again. It's going to be a gutbuster this summer!

Thanks for the humor - god only knows I need it.

Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit