Cannabis vs Alchohol and Other Man Made Pharmacuticals

by OpenFireGlass 145 Replies latest jw friends

• heathen
    heathen

Society does have a double standard on alot of these type things , if you are rich and successful nobody cares but if you are poor they always seem to attribute the reason for it to these things . I don't think freedom is evil, therefor people that want to smoke stuff in their own home should be free to do it . I've noticed the new adds against drugs , they seem to have given up on pot and gone after meth . I don't know if it's disinformation or not but they are saying that the meth labs are killing children somehow with the chemicals seeping into other peoples apartments .

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/2862.html

#1 Is it organic?This might not be important for some, but for this connoisseur, it is the number one most important factor. Not only do organic buds taste and smell better then "chemmy" buds, but the high and the comedown are also much nicer. If your dealer doesn't know, maybe it's time to grow yer own!

• ballistic
    ballistic
    I prefer alcohol because it totally leaves your system in about 12 hours.

I laughed when I read that, sorry. Smoking may take 40 years to give you cancer or heart disease, or you may die of old age when your time comes. Alcohol can kill you in one night through alcohol poisoning, suffocation through choking on your own vomit, a siezure or by getting into a fight or accident. And ask anyone's who's developed a serious drink habit and they will often quote around 2 year recovery period, not 12 hours.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i've seen people drunk and i've seen people stoned.... gimme stoned any time. who are you gona hurt laying on the couch watching tv? and really , compare the conversation you might have with a drunk person (show me yer tits type conversations) and the conversation you might have with a stoned person.. stoners have some deep conversations (comical at times true, but very deeply thought out at other times)

i tried pot one time.. puked for hours after..its not my thang. i do know one man who smokes regularly, he's mildly autistic (not noticable really..its from being born without enough oxygen in his system), very hyperactive (adhd), and his mind is going 100 mph all the time.. when he smokes though you'd never know he had those problems..it brings him down to a normal person. several other people i know smoke it and respect the fact that i wont let it in my house. ( its not gonna be around my children..sorry!)..i'm of the mind that it oughta be legal. i'm also of the mind that if its legal, driving under the influence etc should be illegal and enforced.and keep it out of the hands of minors.

(wonder how much of that is gonna make OFG mad? lol)

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

candidlynuts

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I have *never* seen a stoner become angry, violent or belligerent. Pot just makes them relaxed, happy and, of course, hungry.

• heathen
    heathen

LOL --- yes pot can help people with high blood pressure and stress . I think there have been plenty of undocumented studies of it's effects . Like I say I've never seen a stoned person chase people down because they were cut off on the road . Getting the munchies is good for the vending machine companies ............................

• catbert
    catbert

Its always funny to see stoners compared to drunks. OK, yes, stoners are better than drunks. You feel proud Openfireglass? No offence though... I have my problems.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    OK, yes, stoners are better than drunks.

It's not abot that.. it's more about, why is cannabis still criminalized in the same places alchohol, tobbacco, and other dangerous pharmacuticals are acceptable, while the "facts" show cannabis is a much less dangerous plant....

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Gee whataya think these guys did in their spare time?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit