My 1st time in a KH

by fl native 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Swan
    Swan

Welcome FL N ative !

• bebu
    bebu
    I went because I'm involved with a JW (we're both married)

??? If you're both married and having an affair, I don't know why you are even bothering with church at all. Adultery is considered sinful by both JWs and mainline Christians. Pretty basic thing.

I hope you just meant that he was simply a friend.

bebu

• lawrence
    lawrence

Welcome!

Sounds to me like you have found one wonderful spiritual man. Going to the K.H. is better if you both engage in some oral sex in the parking lot before entering. No need for him to wash up, the elders will love him just the same. A few quarts of Colt 45 will aid your visit. Oh by the way, if you disagree with anything, be very vocal; stand up and let it be heard. Please tell your lover, to keep up the good work, he'll be an elder in no time at this rate.

• fl native
    fl native

I really appreicate everyone's insight. I'm not be perfect but i just can't seem to leave him. The relationship is basically sex. He's been a witness for 8 years-from the time he met and married his wife who is a witness. We only see each other at lunch. We've engaged in some pretty wild sex acts. I understand he can't/ won't leave the congregation because it seems to have such a hold on him.

• lawrence
    lawrence

It's rather obvious that the "brother" is doing well spritually, taking in as much spiritual food from God's table. It's also rather apparent that the congregation has "a hold on him." My earlier comment was on target. Though, lunch time sex would mean that he might have to leave the Watchtower study before announcements, the final song, and prayer. What a sacrifice to get some koochy before he goes home to his wife... Guess the new Watchtower on fornication, loose conduct, and uncleanness will not disturb your honeymoon.... Tell the brother to keep up the good work in spreading Jehovah's message.

• Broken Hearted
    Broken Hearted

Just a couple of thoughts

1st - Hope you did not go to his KH, Kinda of awkward I would think.

2nd- Why would you take the chance of posting that you were involved? Could it be you are not satisfied with what you have?

No harm intended or ill feelings just curious.

• bebu
    bebu

I am sorry, but I'm not very sorry for you.

Adultery is betrayal, and you are betraying your husband. He is betraying his wife. And however many children from either side are being betrayed.

If your marriages were not working and you gave up fixing them, then quit the marriages and live honorably and honestly.

If you only want sex out of a relationship, or don't intend to keep your promises, forget marriage entirely.

If you think you are a Christian but don't care to follow Christ, forget the church entirely.

Stuff you didn't ask for at all, but adultery is a pretty heinous thing.

bebu

• Balsam
    Balsam

fl native you said: I really appreicate everyone's insight. I'm not be perfect but i just can't seem to leave him. The relationship is basically sex. He's been a witness for 8 years-from the time he met and married his wife who is a witness. We only see each other at lunch. We've engaged in some pretty wild sex acts. I understand he can't/ won't leave the congregation because it seems to have such a hold on him. fl Native, my ex-husband who is still a JW, had a sexual relationship with a girl he worked with. He was not willing to leave the the JW religion nor the comfort of our long marriage, so he strung her along. She committed suicide, because she said she could not live without him. He and I were separated at the time and still he would not go to her except to want sex. She was crushed and heart broken when she realized that he was still clinging to our 11 year marriage and the religion she ended her life.

After she died, he acted upset about it but years later he said well I really didn't love her anyway. This young woman poured all her hopes and dreams into this vile man and he literally walked all over her. I thought it was just disgusting how he played that young woman. It took some years for me to see him for the total loser he really was and is.

If you can live without him and have no interest in a serious relationship with him go to it. If you imagine your in love with this man, you need to set him straight. And get the heck away from him. A man willing to cheat on his wife is not worth nothing. The other thing is maybe his wife would love to divorce this man but can't because she doesn't have evidence he is cheating on her. Give her the evidence she needs so she can divorce him is she want too. No woman would be stuck with a mate like that male or female. Actually your cheating on your husband so both of you are being dishonest. Is your husband allowed to get some on the side, he should be allow too. LOL

I finally left my ex-husband and his fooling around and am a 100% happier than I've ever been in my whole life.

• luna2
    luna2

Well, the good thing is that if you ever want revenge on him, all you have to do is call the elders in his congregation and rat him out.

• fl native
    fl native

Yes, I went to his KH and I was able to get in and out right away. No one knows about me so I was just another visitor to them. I also decided to post to get some insight on former/current witnesses. He had been inviting me to the congregation for a couple of years so I decided to take him up on it. I think he was shocked. He used to be all into me in the beginning(typical man) and has sinced backed off. I will be breaking it off soon because he's not the same man I met 3 yrs ago and has turned out to be a mega jerk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit