My 1st time in a KH

by fl native 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wednesday
    wednesday

yes Fl native

as jnat, said, affairs if nothing else, complicate your life so much. All the sneaking around.

Better to be in love and loving the one you are with.

it can go either way, he may want you, but for him to do that, he'll be disfellowshipped. That is not the end of the world, but he may feel it is. The only way you will know is to ask him.

Before I'd put myself through this confrontation i'd get some professional advice and help in clearing your thoughts. When you confront him, it may be the end to your relationship. How will you feel then?

Personally, I feel you have been taken advantage of. And I feel his wife has a right to know who she is sharing a bed with.

please take care and do read those personal stories over at

silentlambs.org

i'll be thiking about you. I imagine you must feel gutted.

• fl native
    fl native

As you know, Love is a complicated thing. It makes us do crazy things and it makes us feel weird feelings. I haven't had a chance to look at silent lambs yet but I will. I don't think he's ready to be disfellowshipped yet due to the fact that he is working on some things to advance in his career and can't afford things financially by himself yet.Then again, he could be comfortable in his situation even though he may not be happy. Plus, being d/f'd would be cutting himself off from the "friends" that he's known and hung out with. How do you feel I've been taken advantage of? Sexually? Emotionally? Let me know.

• wednesday
    wednesday

fl native

check your personal message box. it is right under your name ,says inbox.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit