My 1st time in a KH

by fl native 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Honesty
    Honesty

Just wondering, not judging.

I was once married to a girl who was having an affair with a married man. It ended up being pretty ugly for his kids.

• fl native
    fl native

Hi Broken Hearted! I have no children and have been married for many years. It's interesting to hear everyones views on the matter. There is a strong possibility I am a sex addict and that is why I can't shake him. I will have to soon, though. Remember people: Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. It's easy to judge when we aren't in one's shoes.

• fl native
    fl native

No problem Honesty, This won't get ugly because I have no intention of going to the hall about this or exposing him.Doing so could make it ugly for me as well.

• jgnat
    jgnat

If it's any consolation, I'm sure you've given him a permanent heart murmer after showing up at the hall. Even though many JW's live a double life, they don't mix their Kingdom Halls with their sin.

Sooooo, how does your hubby play in to all this? Has he guessed that you are living the double life?

There's got to be a sexaholics anonymous number to call. You better figure out why you like to play it (f)risky. Before you do any more damage to those you love.

• fl native
    fl native

Hubby hasn't figured out about my double like which I've been living for years. Neither has his wife. I tried to break up with him(the JW) today and he informed me how in love he is with me, blah, blah, blah and bottom line he said he won't let me leave him. I asked him if he's ever thought about coming clean to the elders/congregation. He told me yes. That was all that was said on that. He told me I was the only woman he could express himself with freely in bed. I guess I'll take it one day at a time and see what happens.

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

I think what this man means by his deep philosophical comments is that he enjoys shagging you.

No more, no less.

Time has come (for both of you) to put up or shut up.

• luna2
    luna2

Lordy, what a mess. I feel badly for all of you, but mostly for the two innocent (one assumes) spouses.

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

He won't LET you leave him?
    That sounds obsessive, controlling, and dangerous.
    Typical male dub thinking.

Just so you know, whatever he's saying, it's just to keep you coming back and giving him more sex. If it weren't you it would be some other worldly chick because it is not about love it's about the kind of sex he isn't getting from his wife. If she isn't completely repressed by her upbringing, she is at least brainwashed to report anything outside of missionary intercourse to the BOE as uncleanness.

• fl native
    fl native

What's BOE? He's told me before they only have missionary and no oral. I've read that JW are the most sexually repressed religion. I was thinking about that during my visit to the hall- The men there looked like they could all use BJ's! LOL! I really value everyones input on the matter. Eventually it will end, it's just a matter of when.

• jgnat
    jgnat

When he tells you he doesn't love you any more? When you find someone else?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit