Extra training ... so you know that shooting babies is WRONG ?!?

by Simon 146 Replies latest social current

• Shining One
    Shining One

>there is no justice in any government. but, unfortunately, their is no lack of people who will show their loyalty by covering up things like this. there is no lack of homegrown terrorists in every country of the world or govenments to cover them over. this world cannot end soon enough.

Once a dub always a dub....LOL
    Rex

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    We have had riots in the UK as well of course, but never such a massive break-down in law and order and the general level of crime has, in general, been lower.

I would say it's the same here on mainland usa, no massive breakdown in law and order. Actually the crime rates here have been dropping. What gives you the idea that we here in the US are going through this so called massive breakdown? Anti-US slanted media perhaps?

Josie

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I really don't know why you think all of American civilisation lives on a knife edge. Yes there are some ruff sections of the country but it's not that way in America on the whole, not even in general.

I recall years ago when a fellow from England worked with me in Chicago. He had only seen New York, Philladelphia, Detroit and Chicago. He had not even ventured into the suburbs. So, he imagined America as one big, coast to coast to coast to border urban area. He thought it all ugly. He told me, "England's cute." I told him he needed to get out and really see our country and not just the cities. We have a vast array of different kinds of scenery, landscapes and cultures.

The crime rate varies, too. I live in Michigan. Here in the Grand Rapids in 2002, there were eight murders. That is 4 per 100,000 people. Across the state in Detroit, there were 42.3 murders per 100,000 that same year. It's very peaceful here in Southwestern Michigan and I suppose it's partly because of the strong Dutch culture. They hold on strongly to their roots and are mostly quiet, genteel and kind people.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

The US is a very big country, I know cuz I have driven at least 2/3's across it and I haven't seen even close to half of it. If someone limits their view of the US to only the cities they are woefully missing the whole picture. I once was in a chatroom when a guy from Austrialia asked if the US had any vinyards and then went only to say that the US was only one big paved over place. The ignorance was amazing. I know from what I have seen of Austrialia that it is a beautiful place, with many differents sections and ways of life. The US is the same.

Josie

• just2sheep
    just2sheep

whining one,

you said "once a dub always a dub...lol". are you speaking for yourself? for bill bowen? for danny haszard? for ray franz? or for those little men who were "important" in the org and want to be "important" in the apostate org. or is this what you told yourself when you went crawling back?

i'm amazed at the number of people who think this world can end too soon, but only because they are still living in it. laynty(laughing at you not toward you).

j2s

• lola28
    lola28

I don’t really know where to start but here it goes, Simon your thread actually felt like an attack on Americans, maybe that’s not what you meant for it to be but that’s the way I saw it. You may not like our President but here is a news flash, most Americans don’t like him either. War is an ugly thing; our President should be held responsible for leading us into a war based on faulty information. I don’t know of any American that would say it is okay to kill innocent women and children, not one. You say that American is on its own? Haven’t we always been on our own? It seems to me that that America is always expected to come to the aid of other countries when something goes wrong, if we don’t we are heartless bastards but who the hell helps us out when something goes wrong? And really Simon are you proud that your PM is our Presidents bitch?

I can’t believe someone here actually believes that we deserved what happened on Sept.11th, sir it is people like you that make the world a frightful place to live in. I cried for weeks for the people that died that day and I didn’t know any of them but I realized that everyone that died that day mattered to someone, children lost parents, men and women lost their mates, every person that died that day was important to someone, they mattered, every life matters.

We have a government in place now that many of us are not happy with, our President has made many mistakes but I’m still proud to be an American, sure we have a few rotten apples but over all people here are good and decent and kind.

Lola

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

Bush comes across as a donkey. Are most Americans embarrassed by their global representative?

• unclebruce
  • MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Simon, you British people never did get over the fact that we didn't like your cup of tea and beat your asses in a war. You and your hooliganisms! Never admitting that the British can do some f'd up things! I guess all of you believe that your blood is blue and that your sh*t don't stink. Your country has it's share of atrocities. Shame on you!

• ballistic
    ballistic

"all" MsMcDucket ?

I have a problem with "all"... all women are... all men are... all americans are... all british are... all blacks are...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit