Extra training ... so you know that shooting babies is WRONG ?!?

by Simon 146 Replies latest social current

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

C average prez? You're being far too generous. Many are saying he's the worst president yet. I'm inclined to agree. I flunk him. F

• juni
    juni

Yes this is all too sad.

Remember though that Jehovah had destroyed women and children also.

I just don't get it. What kind of god would do this? This always bothered me.

Juni

• parakeet
    parakeet

XJW4EVR said, "The last time I looked peopla are innocent until proven guilty. At least it is here in America. I for one am willing to allow ALL the evidence to come forth, unlike the the people above me."

The problem with this position in wartime is that all the evidence held by the military doesn't get declassified until 30-40 years (or more) later. By that time the perpetrators have retired or died and there's no one left for injured parties to prosecute.

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

War is always wrong and horrible things always happen. Reminds of the Pete Seger song 'When will they ever learn'.
    Eyeslice

• mandivided
    mandivided

Ease up my fish and chips munching friend. Why don't we wait until guilt is proven before we hang these heroic men out to dry. If the proof is there, then string 'em up...until then I chose to side with a very honorable and moral military branch.

Joe

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

"Why don't we wait until guilt is proven before we hang these heroic men out to dry."

Whoever shot unarmed men, women, and babies, were definitely not heroic men.

• Simon
    Simon
    "Why don't we wait until guilt is proven before we hang these heroic men out to dry."

... they didn't give the women and children that they slaughtered the luxury of a fair trial.

War is always wrong and horrible things always happen. Reminds of the Pete Seger song 'When will they ever learn'.

Only when you send untrained rabble led by weak-willed idiots

Remember. This is NOT the only case of something like this. Many accusations have been made of similar things, all brushged aside by the military who tried to cover things up.

NO MORE!

Whatever small vestige of respect and moral authority America had is long gone.

Truth, liberty, justice ... HA! What a joke. ... only when it suits.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5039420.stm

• Simon
    Simon

And people wonder why there is an insurgency?

Why so many people will sign up to fight Americans?

If this had happened to my family then I would sign up. Would't you?

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A NATION JUST GOES OUT FOR REVENGE INSTEAD OF JUSTICE

America and Bush is breeding the terrorists of tomorrow just as today we suffer the terrorists they created 20+ years ago.

Well done. Well done.

Don't ask us for help again. No one here support it except the local village idiot we have in charge and a few nuts.

• Simon
  • William Penwell
    William Penwell

The whole thing is a contradiction in terms. First we train these young men and women to be killing machines. When things go wrong, they act the only way they know how to, with violence.

Will

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit