Girls......Should you have your cake and eat it? Booty call

by Spectrum 53 Replies latest social current

• kid-A
    kid-A

Regarding the pic posted by Ms McDucket: Is this too sexy for work?

Gawd-dang that chick is hot! Now that thats out of the way.....this outfit would be fine for going out in everyday life, but not too many work environments where this would fly.

The simple reason, it would be a HUGE distraction. I know I would not be able to concentrate with a hot chick like that walking around my workspace in those clothes. As for the thread in

general, I consider a gorgeous woman to be a very powerful goddess! Thus, in terms of the dialectics of power, I find the sexuality of women and clothing that amplifies this sexuality to be

a symbol of power over men, rather than the other way round. I certainly disagree with the concept that women who dress provocatively are somehow "asking for it". The female body is a

work of art, worthy of my humble worship!

• rebel8
    rebel8
    It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why a woman would get a lot of attention and free drinks at a bar or club.

I agree, most women are not dumb enough to not understand that free drinks come with strings attached, or at least the hope of getting "repaid".............

When I left the Borg, I confess I was that dumb....briefly, anyway. I went to a club thought everyone was just being nice! Thanks to missing out on normal male-female socialization during adolescence, ulterior motives were way over my head. I came to my senses when a (female) friend of mine explained it to me. Duh!

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

LDH,

You think the boots are gorgeous?! I hadn't noticed those I was looking somewhere else. Interesting what men see and what women see.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

LDH, that model is "rocking" those boots! I love them too!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    -Elsewhere, of the "Still Waiting for my First Free Drink" Class.

It's obvious that you're either waiting in the wrong kind of bar, or wearing the wrong kind of gear, Elsewhere.

• loosie
    loosie
    PS, not sure if you noticed, but I have a nice set my damn self.

Wow, I thought that was your elbow!

Took the words out my mouth.

Serendipity,

it seems that some times no matter how big the blouse is that you wear they still don't know where you eyes are. I have seriously thought about getting a shirt with eyes painted on the front so at least men look at my eyes when they talk to me.

• loosie
  • serendipity
    serendipity

lol@loosie

• LDH
    LDH

Yep, lol @ loosie.

What clothing do you think crosses the too-sexy-for-work line? No sleeves, no pantyhose, higher hemlines, lower necklines, scooped backs?

Yes my friend Spectrum, the article was referring to clothing items that were too sexy for work, not whether the model was sexy!!!!!!

So YES I was looking at the clothing.

Internet proof positive for all time that men can not even follow basic directions when they are observing the female form.

LOL.

Lisa

Laughing Class

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

LDH,

"Internet proof positive for all time that men can not even follow basic directions when they are observing the female form."

Hey, I never claimed otherwise!! Men have died over the female form!

Is she Indian, Native American, or Hispanic?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit