Girls......Should you have your cake and eat it? Booty call

by Spectrum 53 Replies latest social current

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

BritBoy,

I had a similar situation at work many years ago. A new colleague would come into work wearing whatever the hell it was that really made her breast stand out, I mean it was almost unnatural. Well, I couldn't help but be distracted by them. Of course she noticed and rolled her eyes whenever I looked!! She was OK about it overall and eventually I got used to these hooters being in my face every day!

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

lylil,

"Women know exactly the kind of power they have over men when they flaunt their sexuality, so they should not complain later. "

well said.

" so I have always had to be conscious of what I wear on top - or no man is going to listen to me or take what I am saying seriously, he will be too busy oggling my boobies."

Did you manage to get them to listen?!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Men! They trip me out! Buy you a $5. drink and think they own you! I'll tell them here's your damn money! Quit tripping. You can look, but don't touch; and don't be expecting no booty! F" "em!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

And further more, if they were blessed with a "big arse" what are they supposed to do? Just sit on it? Dang!?

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

MsMcDucket,

" Buy you a $5. drink and think they own you! "

I think the issue here is, women that dress provocatively then complain about all the attention they get from men.

These $5 men are just playing a game. It's up to you to play along. I imagine these guys attitude is if you are going to play then play otherwise move along I've only got $30 in my pocket and about 2 or 3 hours to score. Personally I never buy women drinks unless they look dignified or are friends.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Spectrum what does dignified mean? Looking like a Jehovah's Witness?

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    men have power

More Power!

*** GRUNT *** *** GRUNT *** *** GRUNT ***

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Men will never understand this ... but some women dress for men; some women dress the way they do because they are in competition with other women, and some women dress the way they do because it makes they feel sexy - hang everyone else.

The look but don't touch policy is a good one to follow. We all have boundaries and until a chick gives you permission to enter her premises, it is best to keep off the grass.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    The look but don't touch policy is a good one to follow. We all have boundaries and until a chick gives you permission to enter her premises, it is best to keep off the grass.

You mean this grass?

• serendipity
    serendipity

I'm sure Lil will share how she gets men's respect.

Since I want to be respected at work, for my abilities, I make sure I downplay my abundant physical assets. I didn't wear deep V-necks and usually wore a jacket to cover the curves. After I had been with this company for over 10 years, realizing that I had established my competence, had the respect of men I worked with, and realizing I spent more time on the phone with far flung colleagues (who didn't know what I looked like), I stopped wearing jackets. And yeah, the men looked, even the older men who should have known to be discreet. I just view it as a natural thing. And as long as men don't leer and/or talk to my chest, I don't hold it against them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit