Girls......Should you have your cake and eat it? Booty call

by Spectrum 53 Replies latest social current

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I could be wrong but here is my 2 cents on it

Some women do want the attention. They do dress a certain way to make sure men take notice.

At the very same time they don't want anyone to think they are trying to get the attention on purpose.

I think it's very much a good girl/bad girl type of thing.

I also think it's a passive-aggressive control issue. They can wave the flag but if a guy notices she can shut him down, even when inside she is pleased with the result

And the effect may be a bit of competition with other women - who can get the most attention

well just my opinion

• LDH
    LDH
    Of course she noticed and rolled her eyes whenever I looked!!

My husband was an executive for the second largest insurer in the nation when I met him ten years ago. His company hired mine (I was outsource employee).

There was a woman there who had to have 46KK titties, and she dressed to make sure you noticed. My husband smelled trouble a mile off, and whenever this woman was talking to him, he trained his eyes on her eyes like a laser beam. He is very self-disciplined, so if he decides he ain't gon' look at titties, he ain't gon' do it! OK put bluntly she was a cock tease.

Unfortunately some of the other men were not as mature, and enjoyed oggling her breasteses---it wasn't too much longer after my husband left there that she filed a SURPIRSE!!!!! Sexual Harassment suit against the company and these men too. A couple of these men called my husband to adk him to help testify 'against' her--he wouldn't have any part it in.

Where you put your eyes is your problem.

• LDH
    LDH

<<<<<<<<<--------------------

PS, not sure if you noticed, but I have a nice set my damn self. But I wasn't waving them in his face.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Women are going to be oggled no matter what they wear. Therefore, they should wear what they want. And they should complain if they want because there is no getting by getting oggled. Especially when you are young.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

It's merely a continuation of the evolutionary model!

Men want to spread their sticky DNA all over the place and woman want to receive said DNA from the best male! To attract the best male they must project that sexuality! What makes this such a problem is that we no longer live in caves, have 50 wives and wear the skins of whatever animal we've managed to beat to death with a big stick (More's the pity sometimes!) and while we do have an occasional throwback to cave man times (George Bush) we live in a modern world and have to deal with these evolutionary incursion's in a civilized way!

So she needs to suck it up and get over it! Someone spends a few bucks on a drink they get to look (not touch) don't want that REFUSE THE DRINK!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208
    PS, not sure if you noticed, but I have a nice set my damn self.

Wow, I thought that was your elbow!

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

"Spectrum what does dignified mean? Looking like a Jehovah's Witness?"

Not at all. You don't have to have a religious bias to recognise a dignified woman.

Dignified means dresses sensibly no need to have her tits and arse hanging out, means she is not looking to save money on drinks and will offer to buy too.

• LDH
    LDH
    Dignified means dresses sensibly no need to have her tits and arse hanging out, means she is not looking to save money on drinks and will offer to buy too.

I agree. Club attire is one thing, Slut Gear is another thing entirely.

While 'theoretically' I live in a free country and should be able to dress, talk, and act how I want, I find that this privilege is *really* reserved for tall, good-looking white men, LOL.

Nah, in truth, Discretion is the better part of Valor.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus
    PS, not sure if you noticed, but I have a nice set my damn self. But I wasn't waving them in his face.

Tell your boobs to stop staring at my eyes!

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Spectrum and serendipity,

Yes I have to downplay my phyical assets if I want respect. I was always curvy, being of italian descent. Big on top, smaller waist, big hips. My daughter who is 13 is the same way. Most people can't believe she is so young, they constantly mistake her for a 16 year old. I have to watch what bathing suits I buy for her, even though she gets upset because she wants to wear the same styles as other kids. But, while her girlfriends look cute in some styles, she looks way too sexy because of her natural curves. If I want to look sexy thats ok, but there is a time and place for everything. And I think there is a such thing as sexy but appropriate and also the sexy sleazy look which I do not want to be mistaken for.

I remember a few times right out of college when I was working some office jobs, I would be talking to my boss or other men in the office and they would be totally staring at my chest. Now, I am not timid by nature (I am a native New Yorker though I live in MA now), and I would say as loud as I could "Hey buddy, the part talking to you is up here! (done in my NY, Italian accent) And then point to my mouth. They would usually get the point the first time, and after that make sure they were looking at my face and nothing below the neck when I talked to them!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit