Girls......Should you have your cake and eat it? Booty call

by Spectrum 53 Replies latest social current

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

I was talking to a female aquaintance the other day and in one breath she was telling me that it's great when she goes out salsa dancing because apart from enjoying the music she never has to buy her own drink as there is a constant stream of guys buying for her and then in another breath she was complaining that they annoy her because they are just after a bit of arse. Now I've seen the way this girl dresses on a normal day I can't imagine what she puts on when she goes out. BTW she does have great booty. MAMA!! J-Lo eat your heart out.

Now the question is should she be complaining?
    The thing is, women should know that dressing provocatively, accentuating their curves and showing lots of skin in the right places is only going to have one effect on us guys, so why complain when the desired effect takes effect?

I never dress provocatively, all my male friends never dress provocatively. Why do women? Then call us perverts for having a good look.

What is this all about?

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

Spectrum

This reminds me of the chick with the TIGHT white t shirt covering her 36DD knockers with an England rugby logo and "Fancy a Ruck" written across her tits. I stared at the t shirt and she POPPED about how I was perving her tits. I'm Gay for Christs sake, she should be so lucky to have me oggling her tits!!! And why, OH WHY, would she wear a t shirt like that in the first place if she did not want people to stare at her tits.

Brit

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

if you wave a steak in front of a lion - hes gonna wanna take a bite!

Women know exactly the kind of power they have over men when they flaunt their sexuality, so they should not complain later.

I've always been well endowed, I think I was a size 32C when I was like 13, of course I have grown since then, so I have always had to be conscious of what I wear on top - or no man is going to listen to me or take what I am saying seriously, he will be too busy oggling my boobies.

• seawolf
    seawolf

*oogles lovelylil's boobies* oh, did you say something?

• loosie
    loosie

Well it's one thing that women have and men don't...CURVES.

Look at all the pluses men have.

Got to vote before women did.

Usually get paid more for the same job.

People take them seriously. ie: when someone calls tech support and they get a woman on the line they assume she the receptionist and ask to speak to a man because a woman couldn't possibly know anything technical.

men have power

So they should buy women drinks, but don't get all grabby about it.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi Spectrum,

We women want both respect and attention. I doubt that men EXPECT anything when they buy a girl a drink, but they sure do HOPE they get lucky.

• Soledad
    Soledad

Oh she is just so immature! I would tell her to STFU! Some women are real legends in their own minds!

If I don't want my boobs to be stared at, I cover'em up!! Period.

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

Serendipity,

"We women want both respect and attention"

So you are saying you want your cake and eat it!!
    Provocative sexy dressing provokes. It's that simple. If you like what's on display in the window you go for it. If you are not selling then don't display.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Yep, women want it all. But really, how covered up does a women have to be to avoid male attention? Maybe a burqha....

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

some of those burqha's are pretty hot, man!!

Pope

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit