How long is Armaggeddon suppose to last? Is it going to last many years?

by booker-t 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

If it is as long as the last days it will be a mighty long time.

• blondie
    blondie

star, just remember, I am only explaining historically what the WTS teaches, it does not indicate personal agreement now, in the past, or ever.

Blondie

• blondie
    blondie

*** it-2 p. 660 Power, Powerful Works ***

He did not use his power to force them to worship him but, through Noah’s work as "a preacher of righteousness," gave them opportunity to change. At the same time he showed his ability to liberate righteous-hearted persons from evil circumstances. (2Pe 2:4, 5, 9) Even as his judgment came upon the wicked suddenly and his destruction of them did not ‘slumber’ but wiped them out within a 40-day period, so he would act in similar ways in the future.—2Pe 2:3; Ge 7:17-23; Mt 24:37-39.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

If it happens I don't imagine it will last long. However, I don't personally think it will happen, it's just another jw fairytale.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Since we won't be drowning will probably be burning for a month with a few jws walking around in it untouched.

• Genesis
    Genesis

Isn it what we call an "Apostafest BBQ" :-P ?

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

If you look at 1 Thess. 5 :3. Notice the keywords. "Sudden Destruction". Armaggedon is not going to be a very slow destruction thing. It will be a very fast destruction!

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Bring a lunch - it could take all day. Ticket available through TicketMaster.

Cripes - are you guys kidding? Armageddon (as described in the WTS literature) is a fig newton of the WTS imagination!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit