How long is Armaggeddon suppose to last? Is it going to last many years?

by booker-t 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

1,260 days or 2 1/2 years.. for Armaggedon...and that comes 1st..

the great tribulation...twice as long..

• blondie
    blondie

The WTS says that prophecy fulfillment is not understood until you are in the midst of the fulfillment or after it happens...............duh!

Back in the 1975 days, they said that 6,000 years of human history ended in October 1975, that the time between Adam's creation and Eve's could be just a few months and then the 1,000 year reign had to kick in so that it would end at the end of the 7th creative day, considered 7,000 years back then. That meant they believed that Armageddon would last only a few months.

Blondie

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Opps, I meant 3 1/2 years or 1,260 days..

Blondie, I think we are in the middle of the great trib.. and armaggedon...(in a way). So, I do think we are in the midst of it.. But that's just me..

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Does anyone remember that picture in the WT depicting a man shooting his gun into the sky during Armageddon? If he was using a six-shooter then it won’t last very long.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

youre talking about stupid jehovahs armageddon, it will last but a few mere seconds, for when he comes to attack the world, the almighty infamous one will stop him, and quash him within seconds of his beginning his quest.... then the ALMIGHTY INFAMOUS ONE shall destroy the annointed, and shall say, whom shall you serve now??? and then the end shall begin... and the infamous one shall destroy all those opposed to him within seconds, for he is all powerful and all knowing... the moral of the story??? the real armageddion will last seconds, but the effects shall be felt forever.... the infamous one crushes his enemies, first and foremost of swhich is JEBUBBA!!!

the infamous one

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

alrightythen

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

lol @ plkrmzy

Big imaginary problem in an imaginary world

(Narkissos expression)

• fairchild
    fairchild

Someone told me once that it would last 27 years, this person (a JW) was quite convinced about that number.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Boys, Boys, Boys!

We are talking about the Bloodthirsty God of Carnage - he hasn;t had a good ole day of death and destruction since Jeremiah's day and you can think he's going to let it all be over with in a day! Think again! This could well be the day where moon stands still indefinitely!

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

After the pouring out of God's "bowls of anger" in Cedar Point, Ohio - Armaggeddon took place in Lyle, Illinois (a suburb of Chicago) 7 years later. It lasted 12 days.

Very few people alive today remember that great event.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit