Another poll: raised in or came in?

by under_believer 106 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    Unc, you're so strict!

Someones gotta keep the standards up around here ..if it wasn't for me and Doc you'd all be rolling arround naked

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

No, he was a bricklayer, i was his slave

:)

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    Someones gotta keep the standards up around here ..if it wasn't for me and Doc you'd all be rolling arround naked

Who's rollintg around naked? Where where?

• luna2
    luna2

Hahaha, unclebruce...the doc would be right there rolling naked too.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

On topic section:

I was raised a Jehovah's plumber

:::

Off section:

Ok Doc you better go sit between Drew and Luna

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    Ok Doc you better go sit between Drew and Luna

awww playing chaperon again Looney, stop touching drew like that Or i'll tell the elders !

• Champion
    Champion

Born and raised

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

On Topic Section: I placed™ my first Watchtower and Awake! magazines™ with an old lady at Gawler South Australia in 1967. _________

Meanwhile at the: Uncle Bruce School of Theocratic Love. Luna you may hold Doc's left hand, Drew you may hold his right. ... Can you feel the Drew's love vibes yet Luna?

uncle cane master

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

First contacted at the age of 21, baptised when I was 23, left 6 months ago.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    Luna you may hold Doc's left hand, Drew you may hold his right. ... Can you feel the Drew's love vibes yet Luna?

Hey if they wanna kiss does drew have to kiss me first as I'm slightly stumbled by this arrangement.

...And wheres my frigging Light Sabre, everyone else gets a light sabre. I suppose my Jedi privileges have been withdrawn for posting a penis picture here and getting away with it

lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit